Collaboration for the Bloxy Awards in 2020! **(Closed)**

I feel as you ignored me. :cry:
30charmin

1 Like

Are you guys still in need of a scripter? If so, I’m interested in helping you guys out, if it’s not too late. If you want to see my portfolio DM me on the DevFourm and I can send it to you.

Not yet, you aren’t late. :slight_smile:
We are currently needing builders for now though. Taken note of you.

Sorry, but yes, we are aware. However, most of us need to know who we work with before we can work. Would be awkward working with people we don’t know about, not knowing their abilities.

Alright, cool. I can do building as well, if you need it.

If you would actually want this to possibly be the map for the Bloxy Awards in 2020, maybe it would be a good idea that everything is translated (if you even have anything to translate.) I have no idea if the previous place for the Bloxy Awards was translated, but it probably was considering it’s a roblox event.

Here’s my translator portfolio if you agree with me and you are interested in hiring me:

Are you still looking for a Builder?

Would be fun! You got some good ideas and some translating magic would be fun. Taken note of you.

Not currently, however, we may grant helpers a free seat. If interested, go ajead and show me your work in DMs.

I want to make it blatantly clear for anyone considering joining this project that this is not how Roblox events work.

Although your ambition is inspiring, Roblox have a set structured process for how they recruit teams for these events. By creating something like this in an unsolicited fashion you’re most likely just wasting the time of those involved.

I suggest rather than starting work beforehand, you wait until the applications for the event come around and apply when applications open. Then not only will you have a more clear idea as to what they want, but you’ll not waste anyones time.

5 Likes

Hello I would love to help with this project add me on discord and I will show my works.
Name: epic#9056

First of all it is the build that gets picked not the scripting and it is not 1/1m… 1m builds are not entering…

Scripting is harder and more important, so they would need pay too the menu would be scripted, the seats possible tools and many other things.

No, but I think they submit the building and if it gets accepted they script it

They show a portfolio of their team’s work and if it is good enough they start building.

Oh, okay. I got confused of what they said.

oh but still scripting should be done before as it will increase the pick rate.

i would love to join the development team,as i seek no pay.my discord
Aurnik#0837

DMs please, we prefer that we know your talent.

That was entirely true. Unfortunately we were told this a day ago, I will update this post soon and instead use the work being done as a portfolio. While some people do have talent making other structural builds, we will assemble the team, work on a theatre the best we can and use this as reference to our building quality. For example, people can build themeparks better than theatres. Maybe they may not do as well. The people we picked have time to work on this reference, not the theatre. We make sure we don’t include scripters until something is of confirmation to our acceptance of this project.

Again, not the real theatre we will work on, I will update this post later on to prevent confusion. But this is to assemble a team and see what they are capable of. The people who joined confirmed that this is not 100% selected and will only be surely used as reference. Then use this as showcase of our work and collaboration, this will be used for the application. Chances are, they will be able to view our capabilities on a theatre and not something else. Again, sorry for mass confusion.