Collapse Tabs‌‌‌

Currently on Roblox, it’s too hard to maintain a clean Studio widget layout, especially on smaller screens where real estate is limited severely.

One solution to this is the ability to collapse tabs, which could be a small button that appears on each pane of the Studio window. Here’s what it would look like in Studio:

Clicking this button would collapse the pane to the side, minimising the widgets inside it. Here’s what that looks like:

As you can see, the tabs would be moved from the bottom to the side, and the widgets would be hidden. Clicking the double chevrons would restore the widgets, or clicking a tab would open to a specific widget.

This would be very useful for maximising screen space, and I’d love to see some variant of this idea in Studio.

19 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

I definitely would support this in order to have a better view in Studio. If I could close them, I would in the cases of where they aren’t being used at the moment, i.e. testing purposes.

3 Likes