College Simulator!

[center]

(^The picture is the link^)[/center]

A game where you experience the hardships of life, welcome to College Simulator.

I spent time asking people I knew that are currently in college for their experiences in order to have the most accurate representation.
After weeks of development we’ve finally been able to put up a playable version of them game.

This game is currently still in beta, so suggestions will be taken into consideration. :wink:

1 Like

i can only wish for such a nice room.

Accuracy rating 10/10

1 Like

This game made me sad.

2 Likes

Will playing it give me a real-life degree?

1 Like

Would you say this game gives a surreal emotional experience?

I’ll take that as some sort of suggestion for an update.

XD, wow.

1 Like

Where’s the button that says

“Sacrifice your social life by making a Roblox game to attempt to have a positive number in checking account”

2 Likes

Shameless ad

Can it add a little bit every month? To simulate a small help of cash from parents? Of course nothing that actually makes a difference, but at least gives a little bit of hope.

Sure thing, queued to the update list. <3 :slight_smile:

EDIT:

thx for the tweet

Sure thing! Queued to the update list. :)[/quote]

I seriously recommend adding more to this. Such as: Meal rations, so you lose money slower or more quickly. While also adding Overall Happiness, Weight (freshmen 15 anyone), Social Life, Job, etc.

Maybe also a way to look at yourself, so you can see how college transforms you. I think it could be done while still staying with the incremental game theme.

Sure thing! Queued to the update list. :)[/quote]

I seriously recommend adding more to this. Such as: Meal rations, so you lose money slower or more quickly. While also adding Overall Happiness, Weight (freshmen 15 anyone), Social Life, Job, etc.

Maybe also a way to look at yourself, so you can see how college transforms you. I think it could be done while still staying with the incremental game theme.[/quote]

And frequent drops in bandwidth due to roommates binge-playing call of duty

We plan on implementing random event dialogues like:
“The new BoxStation 20 Entertainment Game Console was released today! Would you like to purchase?”

YES> “We’re sorry you can’t afford it! At least you still have your BoxStation 12!”

NO> You couldn’t afford it even if you wanted to!

Very accurate.

That moment when your parent is a professor and your tuition is $0

That moment when you’re the rest of the world and you’re paying for character analysis, Greek history, Spanish, and an assortment of other classes that you don’t want to take that cause your tuition to go up by 500%

That moment when you’re happy to be getting a liberal arts education because your tuition is $0

That moment when you’re happy to be getting a liberal arts education because your tuition is $0[/quote]

That moment when you’re not happy to be getting a liberal arts education because all you wanted was a computer science education but your dependency on a college degree to go anywhere in life is being exploited and you’re paying thousands and thousands of dollars to take classes you don’t want to take.