College Simulator!

That moment when you’re not in college.

[quote] We plan on implementing random event dialogues like:
“The new BoxStation 20 Entertainment Game Console was released today! Would you like to purchase?”

YES> “We’re sorry you can’t afford it! At least you still have your BoxStation 12!”

NO> You couldn’t afford it even if you wanted to! [/quote]Psssh, I woudn’t want to waste money on a glorified potato anyway.

GAHHH people startin’ to downvote srs i need ot get to top rated for lulz

That moment when college is free thanks to the military

That moment when you decided to drop out.

tfw 28k in debt from just the first year

Dorm update coming up?

[quote] Dorm update coming up?

[/quote]

Suprised the dorm has crown molding, most homes don’t have that.

[/quote]

hey someone left my shirt on the floor lol

[/quote]

hey someone left my shirt on the floor lol[/quote]

yeah pick it up next time you filthy beast

Yeah – there is no difference between college/university in America. The words are used interchangeably over here. We have to pay everything and have to take out student loans most of the time. My dad’s a mortgage broker and looks through clients’ financial debts, assets, etc in order to see if they’re able to be given a loan for a house, and he tells me that pretty much everyone has student loan debts the size of a whole house mortgage. And I don’t have it as bad as some of the other people in this thread. I have Georgia’s HOPE scholarship to pay for part of my tuition. Some people don’t have anything and have to pay everything out of pocket. It’s already tough for me, so I can’t imagine how they pay for their degree.

To make things worse, about 40% of the classes we pay for we didn’t want to take in the first place – I don’t know who’s bright idea that was while the president and congress yap away about how they can make college cheaper.

I don’t feel it was meant for British peeps so it was very in-accurate for me sadly for reasons some people have mentioned before.

It’s just a joke. It’s just a common stereotype.

I am going to play this game for the nostalgia.

Also, this guy has a point.

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]P8pjd1QEA0c

[quote] I am going to play this game for the nostalgia.

~video~ [/quote]

Looks like im signing up for Hogwarts.

[quote] I am going to play this game for the nostalgia.

[/quote]

What’d ya think. B)

[quote]

Looks like im signing up for Hogwarts. [/quote]

I don’t think you sign up for Hogwarts.

You need a toggle for people who are ROBLOX DevExers! Turn this into an ad that promotes ROBLOX!

Elaborate. . .

Elaborate. . .[/quote]

Developers that use DevEx monthly are often not in debt for college/university. I’m just saying it’s a good way to promote ROBLOX haha. “Learn code, graduate debt free.” Which is kindof my story. It only took 5 years of playing/developing nonstop to get there. Maybe some people won’t be that committed…