Color slider between RGB and CMYK randomly inconsistent on MacOS

I’m encountering a bug where I’m trying to pick a Color3, but apparently the CMYK slider doesn’t like me and sets itself to specific values, resulting in inconsistency from last picked color. RGB slider unaffected.

Repro(?)

1. Click the color slider on any Color3 property
2. Switch between RGB and CMYK, suddenly the color changes slightly
3. Switching back seems to restore its previous value, but cycling from RGB → CMYK → HSB → RGB seems to shift the color more inconsistently from its original color

it is frustrating trying to shift colors by CMYK as of now and the shift seems arbitrary.

Updated information:
Restarting or a fresh start of Studio fixes this problem temporarily. It seems like the reproduction steps didn’t work as of now. It seems that the bug randomly occurs. The bug occurred right after an update on Studio.

1 Like

Hello! I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

It’s been a while since I have encountered it(and using Studio). I cannot confirm whether it is occurring. We could say that it has been resolved at the moment.

Thank you! If this issue reoccurs, please create a new topic for us to look into.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.