Combat- A part of Futurized series

Hello guys I m a beginner dev. From sometime I was trying to learn studio. I just tried to remaster a template under my unofficial programme.

Here is the link:

The above game is a remastered combat template. I have ensured maximum use of pbr in the game.

Info

This is a part of Futurized Templates Programme(unofficial).
The Programme is about remastering all roblox templates to compete
with new game tech. This will help beginners to get better knowledge. All templates will be free to play. We don’t need investment on these games. These templates are for beginners.
This game is remastered combat template.
Get in the warzone now in a virtual way.
Stay home, Stay Safe!

Available on:
Mac OS
Windows
Xbox
Mobile
Tablet

Screenshots:

RobloxScreenShot20211025_083630090
RobloxScreenShot20211025_083534513

Supporting links (game passes):

Feedbacks are welcomed but pls dont be rude on me as I m learning.

Note- The game is uncopylocked.
Credits (people whose creations helped me):
@Sub2HTR @Roblox

5 Likes

The game has testing tomorrow at 3 am pst. All people can join to support us!

Hold on a bloody minute, why the hell is the CPU “Nvidia GeForce”?

5 Likes

The experience is flooded with free-models.

Some sloppy code, models that I’m not close to believing are yours, and a whole lot of stuff that doesn’t make any sense.
This is terrible. Not only is it most of the time overkill to recommend an RTX series “Nivedia” card, “Nivedia” which I assume is supposed to be Nividia doesn’t make CPUs. The “Geoforce” (Geforce) line is also only GPUs.

3 Likes

I have used only one free model sword whereas gun system I have taken from roblox as i dont know much scripting and also scripts but believe me there are no viruses in game.

Sorry I didn’t know nvedia geforce is gpu

I ll remove that line. Thanks for feedback

I m a beginner. I m just learning.

This is technically not even your own community resource, because you took everything from the toolbox.

No I not. The meshes are not from the toolbox. My main focus was building

you said it was a remaster? just changing the model doesnt make it a remaster

It is remaster of roblox studio template with better gun system and ui and pbr and meshes and lighting. Please read carefully.

What in the bloody hell is this? This is full of free models. I can’t even call it a remaster of the original template.

1 Like

I just dont know why u guys think it is all free models cause I used ui from @Sub2HTR

Dont worry I ll make my own ui.

Yeah, htr gives out free models so it is basically full of free models.

All the meshes used in game are not free models if you find these meshes in toolbox then send me a pic.

Send me evidence of you making them.

Check my inventory they will be there