Combat chaos's grand reopening

REVIEW GAME LINK HERE V
https://www.roblox.com/games/5139548401/Combat-Chaos-RE-OPENING?refPageId=215fb8ab-849f-4cdd-bd32-7c0ce24e611d

3 Likes

Nope wouldn’t want this when I play.

https://gyazo.com/bddd26a757cb928ce136c46e04a56abe

The UI is also to simplistic, I feel like it needs to be improved.

3 Likes

I’m going, to be honest, this seems like it was made in 10 minutes, the GUI is REALLY basic, there is no shift lock. Also, the “ring” to stop people to enter and kill does not even work. I literally get pop-ups every 5 minutes. And the thumbnails for them seem stolen. This really isn’t good. Nothing “good” about it. Seems like every other sword fighting game on ROBLOX…

3 Likes

Tbh, Its fine. Tho It could of been little better tho. Is there a free model? When I spawned in the game I was stuck in the ground. Please add scripts to make the game better. Spectate and Report just looks like a kit. Make it so when theres 1 person left the game ends.

3 Likes

1.) UI is basic, because we were going for basic red desing.
2.) What “pop ups” are you getting, I just checked the game, and there is no such a thing.
3.) Shift lock is removed by me, mostly for swords glitch.

1 Like

“Pop ups” that you are getting aren’t visible to us for some reason. I checked EVERYTHING in studio and nothing is creating these pop ups ( we didn’t used free models ).

1 Like

They usually are not visible to the creators of the game.

2 Likes

What I mean by pop-ups, is that the admin and ban hammer are always popping up in my screen. Tempting me to buy it, also shift lock is basically the main key to sword fighting, nobody does not use shift lock. Also, what do you mean by glitches, the wall to protect people literally does not work. People stick their swords through and kill bruh…

Well good luck. Since you mentioned this isn’t intentional It’s probably a virus from a plugin.

function ShowPopup()
	-- shows a popup
end

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(Player)
	if game:GetService("RunService"):IsStudio() == false then
		if Player.UserId ~= game.CreatorId then
			while true do
				ShowPopup()
				wait()
			end
		end
	end
end)

This is how malicious popups mask popups from showing you.

1 Like

To be honest i dont really like the font on the thumbnail but i still respect your effort!

@crinestines is correct I use shift lock for sword games as well so it might be best to add in shift lock so that people are satisfied

1 Like