Commander | Open Sourced Admin Panel

Ah, I thought you were saying that the light version had better type checking than the full version, which didn’t make sense to me. Why leave worse code in the full version.

8 Likes

Actually, we were going to make it separated and make a better typechecker for the full version but the whole code in the full one is worse than the lite version so I decided to combine both

8 Likes

If you have a theme and want us to add it into the official theme list, let us know by dming us!

If you are planning to use our technology (UIs, commands etc) for your admin system, you can use it,

8 Likes

A tutorial on how to install CanaryAdmin is now in YouTube, search it if you need help with installing it.

15 Likes

Hi!

This admin panel is really cool!

There’s something that I wish to see implemented: support for mobile devices. Maybe add the possibility to open the panel using a chat command or having a button somewhere on your screen from where you can toggle it.

Amazing! :smiley:

15 Likes

Works really well.

Keep up the good work!

9 Likes

N i c e
3 0 C h a r a c t e r s

8 Likes

We are planning to add commands like warn, btools and SetCameraView as an optional package.

A shutdown module will be coming within this week. Stay tuned.

13 Likes

That will be awesome!

Can’t wait to see what you do with this in the future.

You’re really good at making this!

7 Likes

Are you planning on making a version with chat commands?

6 Likes

How do you get more than 2 people to be admin without removing the owner’s admin?

4 Likes

No, we find chat command too overrated, as there’s a lot of chat commands in Roblox.

8 Likes

There is actually no thing called owner admin, just insert the admin user id or username into the admin table.

5 Likes

Alright, but after I add 2 people it doesn’t work for me.

4 Likes

Can ya send me your configuration?

4 Likes

config
Don’t mind the names. They’re my friends who I’m giving admin. And with that configuration, I don’t have it.

6 Likes

You forgot to add the comma after “Datfacedoe17365”

6 Likes

Oh. Thanks!

30 characters

6 Likes

Remember to add a comma for each field in a table, unless its the last one!

6 Likes

Will do. I thought it was something to do with my other script.

4 Likes