[CLOSED] GonderDex | 3D Modeler/Builder

About Me

Hi there! I’ve been building and modeling on Roblox for more than a year now and really enjoy it. Currently working with awesome people at DEFIER ENTERTAINMENT founded by @Gravity_Defier, I am looking to improve my skills and continue learning about the platform. I lean more on modeling 3D assets due to past commissions but tinkering with studio has always been fun and where I hope to spend more time on.

Here are some of my work
Guns

Swords and other weaponry

sword1st

Mobs/Rigs

demon_mob imp2 water

Armors/Gear

Hairs

mereoleona1

hair1-1 larcade_f levy_f

Props and other assets

wee lanterns This took longer than it should lol grate2

Some builds in studio

Modern_subdi

On the technical side, models are optimized to be ‘game ready’.

Availability

I can dedicate around 4 hours of work everyday, providing you with prompt updates of progress though handling work that needs to be finished in a short amount of time can be discussed.

Payment

I will give an estimate based on the complexity of the job and in comparison of previous commissions, though prices are negotiable. I can only accept payments through Paypal or Robux through group funds or shirt at the moment.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum.
You can also dm me on Twitter or Discord: GonderDex#0086
Thanks for reading and hope to work with you! :smiley:

7 Likes

Hey! Awesome work you have there. Are you selling some of those models in your showcase game? Also I have a few suggestions to make as well.

Suggestion 1

Could you add some lights inside the buildings? It’s very dark and hard to see. Also the bushes are clipping through the wall of the building that sorta looks like a bank in my perspective. Here’s the example of the darkness and the bushes clipping through:

Here’s another suggestion.

Suggestion 2

I would suggest adding doors to all four of these buildings. I would also add some more windows as well.

Here’s what I’m talking about:

There’s no doors. Also when I suggest adding more windows, it means just for the house behind the yellow house in the front of the picture.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! I originally wanted to use these buildings for a game I was making solo and these were for just for exterior purposes but I’m conflicted about continuing that project so i don’t know yet if I’ll be selling them. For now, they’re just for show but if something comes up, I’ll probably sell :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Looks great man! Keep up you’re great work.

2 Likes

That’s a very nice violin - however, you forgot the S cut out on either side.

(I’m a violinist)

1 Like

Thanks! Unlike you, I’m not a violinist so I thought it wouldn’t be right to make wrong cuts (since reference images have different cuts and idk which is right or whats up with that) but check out that bridge though! :sweat_smile: