[OPEN] Commissions! - Low-Poly Modeling & Voice Acting

Modeling is currently closed! Feel free to contact me for voice acting!

About Me

Hello! I’m Vic, and I am opening commissions! I do voice acting and 3D low-poly modeling!

Showcase

3D Modeling:

Software: Blender

I do low-poly 3D modeling. I prefer medieval style builds, and I prefer decoration buildings(buildings with no visual interior) and small props. I can make my builds very detailed or simple, whichever you prefer! If you have a commission that’s not medieval, then I’ll be still willing to do it.

Small Prop Examples :

• Food
  • Trashcans/Streetlights
  • Barrels/Crates
  • Chairs/Tables
  • And many more~
3D Model Samples:

DISCLAIMER!
I do not texture my models unless they’re a solid color texture!

Voice Acting:

Software: Audacity

Looking to make your game amazing? Voice lines are a good addition to games! I am female, 17 years old, and I am able to voice act decently. I can change the pitch of my voice, so my lines have more emotion and sincerity. I currently work for a Dev Group called Spiteful Studios and Joyful Studios owned by @ojbaby, and have recently done voice lines for their horror game.

Voice Acting Samples:

“Who’s there?!”

“Back already?!.. I need to leave. Now!”

“Ugh! Fine.”

I will record and pause between 15 words each line(if that line is more than 15 words)
I can always change the settings for the microphone…(gain, sensitivity, etc.) to insure that the lines sound to your liking!
I will exaggerate my lines as much as you want me to!

Availability

My timezone is MT. I will most likely be available 10AM - 12AM to answer DMs and finish commissions.

Payment

Payments are negotiable.
For voice acting I prefer 1$ or around 100~RBX per line.
For 3D modeling I prefer 15-60$ or around 1.25k-5.5k RBX per model(depending on the size and detail of the model)

I have a paypal if that’s easier than RBX, but whichever you prefer!

Contact

You can contact me preferably on my discord via AVO#0533, but replying through the forums is also alright, but I might not get to it as quick.

My DMs are always open, so you don’t need to friend my account on discord to DM.

Important Information:

If you would like to hire me as a long-term modeler/voice actor for your game or dev group, please tell me and I will see if I’ll be able to commit! Otherwise, commissions will be separate if you want multiple commissions.

Thank you for looking at my commission portfolio! :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Amazing low poly models! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I am interested in the voice acting! I have send you a friend request on discord I hope I get back from you! (Pr#1716)

Interested in your modelling, sending a request.

Very very interested in your voice acting. Your voice has a fitting role for a character. I have sent you a request!! It’s Zlurm#2338 :slight_smile:

And you might want to join my group Thinkbuild, so that I could pay you immediately if the time period is eligible for payout!

Hmm… Do you mean 100 Robux per line as in a word or no? I’d like to hear from you and I might hire you someday. You have a good voice for a character that I want you to give your voice to. All and all, incredible job!

Thank you very much!

I charge 15 RBX per word now. This post hasn’t been updated to my new prices and samples, if you’d like the updated information, please look at this post:

Feel free to contact me if you need my services!

1 Like