[Closed] NorthEternal | GFX

@NorthEternal Did amazing GFX for me, what takes other GFX artist days, he did for me in a matter of hours, I’m extremely satisfied with what he completed for me! I highly recommend him to anyone looking really great quality GFX! Thanks North!

1 Like

I have updated the design of my commission sheet! Haven’t made such a big change since I first made it.

was it the lens flare thumbnail lmao

Excellent service, quick, detailed and has an extensive vocabulary!

I’d recommend her for graphic designing as well as defending me in court… Though I’d feel wary if she was the prosecution! Aha.

1 Like

I’m doing a 30% off discount! This will last until 2020-08-03T14:00:00Z.

Amazing GFX artist 1+ would recommend.

1 Like

Amazing artist! Completed my order the same day I ordered it, with progress updates along the way. Would recommend purchasing from North!

1 Like

These all look great! I especially love the one with Darth Vader. The lightsaber doesn’t look quite right. If you use blender, here’s a great tutorial that I used that shows you how to composite a realistic lightsaber glow.

1 Like

I agree, it’s a bit freaky!

It was one of my first renders, so I hadn’t really gotten the hang of light sources yet. However, I keep project files for each and every one of my renders, so I’ve gone back and re-done it slightly.

Part of the issue was the background in a sense cancelling out the bloom effect of the lightsaber - to compensate for this issue, I let the remainder of the lightsaber remain a dark red so that it didn’t blend into the bright background, while most depictions have the blade as more of a white surrounded by red, if that makes any sense.

Of course, the real solution was to just move the lightsaber, which I’ve done in tandem with changing how it works as a light source. Take a look! I reckon it looks much better now.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello,

I highly recommend NorthEternal. NorthEternal answered me very quickly and within 24 hours of submitting my request, the thumbnail I ordered was done!

1 Like

Amazing quality, amazing price, fast delivery, I highly recommend NorthEternal for making anything GFX related for you. I hired NorthEternal to just test out what they can do, and I was blown away. I plan to go here whenever I need gfx thumbnails/ads in the future.

1 Like

Second time using North’s Services and I am not disappointed! Highly recommended.
She just finished some work for my upcoming game!

2 Likes