EGOTISMS: The leading UI/UX Designer [AVAILABLE FOR BRAND DEALS & MORE]

Your Case Clicker designs are AMAZING! How much do you charge for ads?

1 Like

I don’t do ads as I don’t like the constraints.

1 Like

Added 4 more game GFX examples in showcase section! Icon commissions are still opened. Contact me on Discord @ V.#8916.

I highly recommend Egotisms! Her GFX looks professional and very affordable compared to other GFX artists. She also got my commission done quickly and was open to any change or addition I wanted done to it.

1 Like

Just ordered a thumbnail from @PalaisV and it was completed within something like 3 hours for a small premium, and I was super impressed by the quality! would 100% recommend to anyone.

1 Like

Updates:

• Added a new service: DRAWN LOGOS! Offered at 25k ROBUX / $87.50 (two currently inquiring about purchase, 0/3 slots)
  • Added a new showcase section for game logos. Added new game logos commission examples.
  • Added a new showcase section for drawn logos. My first drawn logo is now posted there.
  • Updated the game icon section of showcases to feature recently completed examples.

I am taking the following commissions:

• Game icons
  • Game thumbnails
  • Drawn game logos
  • Game logos
  • Game passes / badges
  • Rendered scenes

but NO UI commissions. DM me here, on twitter @EGOTISMS_RBLX, or on my GFX Discord server. Scroll up to see my work!

UI commissions are opened! Please contact me on twitter or discord. Commissions for everything else is also opened.

Amazing, efficient, and swift. For everyone out there that wants sleek & custom designs: Palais is the one! Keep doing what you do - you’re work is astounding.

1 Like

Very satisfied with the game logo I received. Quick, unique, and professional art. Highly recommend you hire PalaisV.

1 Like

Added new logo examples and added new service: game ads. Regular GFX price. Commissions are opened. New services and examples will be added soon. DM me on Discord: V.#8916.

Updated all examples and established prices for game ads.

Added new service: game pass/badge design. 1k or 3.5 USD each.

All commissions opened except for UI and rendered scenes (might make an exception, DM me if you want rendered scenes). DM me on Discord: V.#8916.

I don’t think it is a joke, PalaisV only offers quality content and made with “love”. I strongly agree that the price is absolutely fair as it compensates for the lush quality of Palais’ work.

3 Likes

This was months ago… but ok?

Wow! Your work is actually stunning! Its amazing that you can do that and also have such a wide skillset! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Added new service: CURRENCY DECAL DESIGN for 2k per image. Check showcase section for examples!

I now import my UIs for extra payment. My UI commissions are currently full but I will be open soon.

Other commissions are still opened. DM me on Discord: V.#8916

1 Like

Very fast and efficient, I was very impressed!

1 Like

Commissions have been opened once again. Please contact me on Discord if you’d like to order.

ONE UI commission slot has also been opened. If you’re interesting in contracting me for your project. please provide me with a brief on your game on Discord.

Discrim: V.#8916

Commissioned egotisms again, and once again I was not disappointed!

We got quick service for a low price with amazing quality as usual! would recommend as always!

2 Likes

Incredible, outstanding, and top notch work. EGOTISMS gets the job done efficiently and complies for what you need done. If you are looking to hire or commission her, I recommend you do ASAP. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Complete Twitter and DevForum design revamp. Check out my new Twitter header and icon here!: https://twitter.com/EGOTISMS_RBLX.

Availability updated. All UI slots have been taken. Orders are opened for most services with some exceptions (check availability). DM me to order on Twitter or Discord.

MOST RECENT DESIGNS HAVE BEEN UPLOADED INTO SHOWCASE