Configuring Gamepass/Clothing Sales → Redundant and/or Unnecessary Pop-ups

Hey! Quick warning, this post is dense.

When I open the “Sales” section of a gamepass/clothing menu, a pop-up will tell me I have unsaved changes when I haven’t made any changes, and the same pop-up will tell me I have unsaved changes twice whenever I switch to the “General” tab.

• The first pop-up only happens the first time I open up the “Sales” section. Switching back to the “Sales” section after the pop-up appears thrice will not let it pop-up again. The other two after switching tabs, regardless of action, will.

• Pressing “Discard” or “Save” when it first pops up does absolutely nothing. It’s useless.

• After you leave the “Sales” section, the pop-up shows up regardless of whether or not you’ve actually edited the price.
    If you haven’t edited the price, it will do absolutely nothing.
    If you have edited the price, then I’ve created this neat little chart to explain what happens.

If you saved during the first pop-up If you saved during the second pop-up Result
No No Does not save
No Yes Saves
Yes No Saves
Yes Yes Saves

This happens to other assets that can be put on sale. It’s been happening for a very long time although I can’t exactly pinpoint when.

This happens on all gamepasses I’ve made, no matter the game nor the creation date. I haven’t sold any clothing, but I have the word of others.

Thank you. I’d love any confirmation of this happening to others and to staff, thanks for investigating this. You guys rock! :guitar:

8 Likes

Happens to me with gamepasses and all clothing items. Has been happening for months now.

3 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

5 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved? We are having a hard time reproducing this issue.

1 Like

The bug has been resolved- though not in the way I expected. The “Unsaved Changes” pop-up never appears, even after changing the gamepass. That may be the reason why you’re unable to repro. Thank you for checking up!

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.