Constraint Vehicles Broken

Sorry if something similar has been posted, I’ve looked through but couldn’t find anything like this.

• Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

I have vehicles made using constraints, I made them about 6 months ago and they worked amazingly, since a new update some time in the last couple weeks they have been basically made useless.

All the vehicles seem to be incapable of going up slopes of even minor height, they could before and nothing has been changed with the vehicles.
I also have a tank which works by having 5 wheels on either side, when turning it will making the left side go backwards and right side forwards etc to spin it around, this worked perfectly before but now the tank can’t rotate at all.

I’m not sure what was changed with physics recently, all I can think of to fix is making wheels higher friction or making the wheel hinges higher force, I’ve tried both and they can ease the problems slightly but I can’t get it working as well as it did originally.

• Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
  • When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

About a week maybe two ago

5 Likes