[Constructive Criticism] Mansion Showcase

Hi,
I recently made this mansion, and I’d like to hear some of your opinions on this.

(+) Should i fill this mansion with a maze, just some rooms, or something else?

Screenshots

Link to the game

Mansion Showcase - Roblox

2 Likes

Why is it all brick why are there torches inside the house?

It’s a castle, I believe torches we’re used in medieval times or something.

Blockquote

3 Likes

If you tried to go for a medieval style then it’s great, the torches and bricks give it a good medieval touch, but if not then it looks kinda odd.

2 Likes

Yea it’s a medieval style forgot to mention

1 Like

Think you might need quite a bit more detailing on the side wall and interior, it’s looking kind of flat right now. And you might want to consider making the ceilings either slate or wood planks - brick roof is kind of unrealistic.

1 Like

Needs more shape, right now it looks very blocky and flat. Add some detailing to the top, maybe since its medieval, add some towers. Make the 2nd floor line up with the first. Make it taller and thinner. Add some angles to the roof or walls. Perhaps add some balconies too. Reduce the amount of small windows and maybe add some big, tall windows.

2 Likes

It looks nice! I suggest adding some more shape, and making the hallways less large.

1 Like

Other than this, it’s very great; though don’t try to use only bricks. Maybe try and build some meshes in blender so it can have more realism. It’d add a great spice to the build.

1 Like

It needs some design and extra things like paintings, carpets, lamps, tables, etc. Using the brick material throughout the whole thing kind of makes it look worse.

I believe the mansion should be filled with furniture and rooms, like normal mansions.

On the outside it needs some more scenery, maybe like some vehicles, boats, plants, rocks, etc.

1 Like

More interior would make the castle look great

1 Like