Constructive Feedback on a Sci-Fi Related Hallway

Hi, I would like opinions on this hallway I recently made, it’s basically my first build that is related to science. My last build that was science-related was back in 2016, which wasn’t very detailed; but now I’ve improved my building skills and attempted to see how well my current skills and techniques would go along with more advanced designs.

It’s not the final product if it’s not that obvious, it was made in a couple of hours and I’m still adding more stuff onto the walls. Any feedback on what to change or add would be greatly appreciated and will be taken into consideration. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s hard to really get a clear a thought with only half of it done.

4 Likes

Can you give a little more details or finish it a bit. Like Slayin said.

I like it. Only thing that worries me is the poly count and if it would lag the game (if this hallway is common around the game).

Also, is that strip on the floor going to be in the middle of the hallway? If not, I would suggest putting it there to make it more visually appealing.

1 Like

Extend the vents out about a fourth a stud from the wall to add more pronounced depth to the build. Besides that the build seems too incomplete to really remark on it. Good work so far, keep it up! Looking forward to seeing this build further done!

1 Like