Constructive Feedback On My First Office

The rebuild is definitely much better… However, I think that it could still be improved as the office seems to lack many details. I suggest taking a picture as an actual office and taking inspiration from it to improve your build further…

1 Like

Hey! Amazing job on this being your first time! I am a neat freak so here are some little notes I have to make your office even better!

You could add more inside of the office: Trash cans, boxes, desks, tables, plants.
(Another easy way out of doing this is just to scale the room to make it smaller so you have less space for the little objects you have.
Adding lights may also help towards getting an even better office.
As I know you are new to building, you should also play around with lighting. For inside the office and outside.
Another great thing you could do is add a small view that only the player in the office can see. Let’s say you would make it so if you were in the window, you could see other buildings. Something to reference is a movie set where they make the set to fit the camera. You could do the same for the view outside.

Great job! I love your work and I’m so excited to see your future work! Please feel free to message me or ask any questions and hopefully I’ll have the answer. Good luck! :smile:

2 Likes