Coolkingll | Affordable GFX Designer [Closed]

about
Hello! My username is coolkingll and I am a GFX designer. I have been creating GFX for quite some time now and I am really passionate about it. I am not only working on to improve my work, but to also improve as an overall person and as a developer. :smile:

showcase

Game Thumbnails

Personal Thumbnails

Logos

Ads

(All drawn by me)

ava
Most of my availability will rely on my school workload but I am available to work anytime. If I am ever given a commission, I will always do my best to complete it.
If I do not answer you immediately, that doesn’t mean I am unavailable, It just means I am not online.

pay

• Thumbnails: $R 2,000 / $8 CAD
  • Logos/Icons/Ads: $R 1,000 / $4 CAD
  • I accept Robux through group funds or CAD through PayPal. Whatever works the best for my client.

contact
You can contact me through via DevForums messages, Twitter or Discord.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to attack me with a message down below.
I appreciate everyone’s comments and their feedback. It has shaped my work and portfolio for the better!
Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

44 Likes

Very nice, maybe improve the textures and shadowing on bank rush and add some transparency on the water. Nice work!

3 Likes

Thank you for the advice! I’ll look into it and try and improve my textures. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Magnificent art my friend

2 Likes

Thank you my kind sir.

4 Likes

Heavily Updated! Added more Thumbnails and changed some other things.

3 Likes

Could you add prices to your portfolio? Cause I can’t really see them. You should write down what you take for a logo, thumbnail etc.

4 Likes

Will have them soon! Just figuring things out first.

4 Likes

This is some good stuff my friend. Nice work.

3 Likes

Updated Portfolio with new GFX! Commissions Open.

2 Likes

Amazing work, especially with your personal renders!

4 Likes

Added you on Discord, looking forward to discuss business with you soon.

3 Likes

Open commissions. Availability increased due to finals being done.

2 Likes

Hi i sent you a friend request on discord, and can you do logos too?

3 Likes

He has photos of them in portfolio, so I guess yes. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Consistency, Reliability, and quick turn around, love working with Coolkingll.

3 Likes

Hey there! I’ve tried to contact you on Discord, and unfortunately it’s proving very difficult to contact you.

I understand you’re probably busy, but please could you reply to me as soon as possible as I’m EXTREMELY interested in purchasing some thumbnails/logos/game icons from you.

My Discord is Droulge#6001

Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry about that! Its been super hectic/busy the past weeks but I’m back on track again and would love to hear back from you.

1 Like

These look very nice!
Good job!

1 Like

Sent a friend request on Discord.

Rezault#5867