Coolkingll | GFX Designer

gfx
graphic-design

About Me
Hello! My username is coolkingll and I am a GFX designer. I have been creating GFX for quite some time now and I am really passionate about it. I am not only working on to improve my work, but to also improve as an overall person and as a developer. Some people that I’ve worked with include InfusedTristan and Builder_Boy.
I also do UIs but Im not here to talk about that.:sweat_smile:

Showcase
Full Portfolio: here.
Although I don’t have many at the moment, I am always trying to improve my portfolio.

Thumbnails

Logos

Availability
Most of my availability will rely on my school workload but I am available to work anytime. Although if I am given a commission, I will always do my best to complete it.

Payment
I accept Robux through group funds or PayPal. Whatever works the best for my client.

Thumbnails: 2,000 ROBUX or $8 CAD
Logos: 1,000 ROBUX or $4 CAD

Contact
You can contact me through via DevForums messages, Twitter or Discord.
*Twitter: @coolkingllRBLX
*Discord: ramen#0659

If you have any questions or comments feel free to attack me with a message down below.
I appreciate everyone’s comments and their feedback. It has shaped my work and portfolio for the better!
Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Very nice, maybe improve the textures and shadowing on bank rush and add some transparency on the water. Nice work!

0 Likes

Thank you for the advice! I’ll look into it and try and improve my textures. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Magnificent art my friend

0 Likes

Thank you my kind sir.

2 Likes

Heavily Updated! Added more Thumbnails and changed some other things.

1 Like