Copy & Paste Logs [BASIC ADMIN ESSENTIALS 2.0]

Basic Admin Essentials 2.0
Hello, fellow scripture. I’m wondering how I would make a copy and paste log plugin/command (in a module or in the plugins folder) for Basic Admin Essentials 2.0, you can find the loader here and the module here

To access the module, you’d enter this into the command bar
game:GetService("InsertService"):LoadAsset(563619835,true).Parent = workspace

What I need help with
I tried to use the chat features to make a copy and paste logs as a plugin (command) but have no clue how to use it, you’d use the chat service but I’m not entirely sure how. It’d make a list like logs but use the format of Username: Text/ID. It needs to be similar to chat logs, so for example, if I pasted in the chat "hi, this is copied and pasted" then it will be shown in copy-paste logs aIIexyss: hi, this is copied and pasted. You will be paid if you can help me and everything will be done successfully, thank you!

Thank you for your help
I sincerely appreciate your help, would be even more appreciated if you would leave a plugin/script of code for myself to edit. :smiley:

1 Like

If you want someone to make a script for you, then this should be in #collaboration:recruitment.

1 Like

No, I want to know the structure of the script so I can edit it later.

You can check if the player pressed Ctrl + V. I am not too sure about how to check if the player copy and pasted in mobile.

Well I have no ideas what to do with UserInputService so I am searching if someone can help me with it.

If you’re trying to detect two keys being held down together, you could use UserInputService like this

local UserInputService = game:GetService("UserInputService")

UserInputService.InputBegan:Connect(function(InputObject, Processed)
    if InputObject.KeyCode == Enum.KeyCode.LeftControl or InputObject.KeyCode == Enum.KeyCode.RightControl and InputObject.KeyCode == Enum.KeyCode.V then
        print("You pressed Control and V")
        -- Do stuff here
    end
end)

There are a few downsides to this approach though:

1. It’s a LocalScript, an exploiter could delete it
  2. macOS may not trigger the event because it uses the Command key instead of control
  3. As @Quwanterz stated there’s really no way to detect a copy paste on mobile using UIS
1 Like

This thread might still be relevant if you don’t want to use UserInputService, and theoretically it should detect mobile as well

Please do not create duplicate topics.