Could I make a gamepass that gives you Discord perks?

So a while ago I thought of the idea of a gamepass that would give you access to a special discord server including leaks and such about the game. Would this be allowed?

3 Likes

Gamepasses that offer access to a Discord seem to be prohibited by this clause in the Community Standards:

Promotional Offers: Developers may not use off-platform services or products to sell on-platform items (including exclusive features or other in-experience enhancements) for money or Robux, either directly or as a bundle, unless expressly authorized by or in partnership with Roblox.

I thought this was allowed and I wrote an earlier reply suggesting you only mention that in-game using PolicyService but I see now that it’s just completely prohibited. Unless you get Roblox’s express authorization? Seems rare.

2 Likes

I’ve seen some games that give you discord perks if you buy their vip which gives more stuff in game. I guess it’s a loophole idk if it’s allowed.

1 Like

discord e-kittens gamepass (50% OFF)

3 Likes

Thanks for the information! Seemed like a cool idea but of course, it’s against the rules.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.