Crashing very frequently

Up until this afternoon, a game I work on has been working perfectly fine, but out of nowhere, players started experiencing crashes when doing almost anything. I’m not sure what’s causing this, but I’m fairly certain it isn’t on our side since the game has been working for about a week without any issues like this, and only now just started without any update or change to it.

May I ask if it’s error code 277 this time?

It wasn’t, but players were experiencing an Error Code 277 issue with my game a while back, but after talking to Developer Relations the issue was fixed.

Seems like it’s an exploiter’s doing then, I don’t know how many game crashing method there are but there seems to be a heck ton of those stuff yea, the one you contacted the developer relations seems to be Post Report Abuse crashing issue which was fixed.

Edit: My bad I accidentally read it as error code 277, but if it’s not 277 then what is it?, sorry I’m pretty curious yea

1 Like

The issue I was having in this post was resolved on its own, I just forgot to close the post oops.

1 Like