Created my own “ROBOX”

I made a model and people told me they liked it, so I decided to make a real-life version. Might put a PC in it eventually!

Model

Real-Life Version

The logo looks a bit off-centered but that’s just because of the angle I took the photo from

60 Likes

O_O I love it! Did you also make the roblox studio one?

4 Likes

That looks awesome, I love it.

4 Likes

That looks pretty cool. It’s simple but looks high-tech

5 Likes

Not bad :smile: :smile: :smile:

3 Likes

That is very cool! Are you planning to make a stand for it so it stands at a 45 degree angle? If not I think it would make it even cooler. This is now my dream computer.

4 Likes

Is this 3d printed? If not tell me what lol

Also, the one in the model category has a bigger square in the middle, compared to the real one. Just a heads up, otherwise pretty cool.

4 Likes

No. It’s painted wood which I lasercut at my school! :smile:

5 Likes

imma go create a real one tho. “i need to buy 3d first lmao”

5 Likes

you could probably fit some actual console in the robox, greatly done

3 Likes

Very cool! Will you be creating a studio logo version of it?

1 Like

Woah! That is cool! If you know how to build PCs, a micro computer like this one would fit in the box!

Edit: I don’t know about copyright law, but this might not be legal to reproduce the roblox logo.

3 Likes

Is it just me or this kinda look like a Xbox One S, like a Roblox version lol

3 Likes

I might, but not somewhere soon

I actually had that in mind when I made the design! A mini-itx board with a 2-fan GPU and a small noctua cooler would definitely fit!

1 Like

This is very original idea good job :wink:

1 Like

i created a computer inside of wii before. it was really nice but storge was the first problem. btw wii is really little

1 Like

you can put rasberry pi inside of this for basic stuff. but yeah its not that good

1 Like

Yeah, that looks really pog. I really like it

1 Like