Creations Page Public Beta šŸ¤­

looks nice, but archiving/deleting pages when

(for real though, i hope something like this becomes an actual feature in new creations page rather than having the develop page get cluttered with unused/defunct places like it is atm.)

Itā€™s wrong calling some features unused as youā€™ll get the whole Roblox community angry and Roblox will do a YouTube (basically removing poll cards/community contributions on captions). What one user might need might not be essential to another user.

Yes this is so much better! The grid layout is efficient, the design isnā€™t as boring and flat 100% the right track.

Would love the ability to see game analytics on this page, with the ability to ā€œpinā€ certain games to the menu on the left. I also feel like this would be a much better place to move group payouts to instead of having it on a settings page

Very small detail pls make this go all the way up

Capture

5 Likes

This looks way better than the current developer page. Canā€™t wait for more stuff to be added to it!

1 Like

This looks Amazing!
The new redesign makes development a lot easier, I really like it!

I am looking forward to these cool improvements!
Anyways, thanks to all the people who have worked on this, Great job :+1:

2 Likes

Ooh, a new creator page! A huge improvement over the previous page! VERY pleased with being able to view our own image assets, thatā€™s something Iā€™ve been wanting for years. Do have some feedback on the page since there are a few things Iā€™d like.

• Since weā€™re expanding what assets of ours that we can view, could we be able to see our SolidModel assets (unions)? It is technically possible, but the method to do so is extremely cumbersome. Even if the only thing offered right now was an easy method to grab the IDs, with thumbnails and inserting the unions in Studio coming later on, itā€™d still be a great step towards making unions an easy to access option for developers who donā€™t have the knowledge to create 3D models in dedicated software like Blender.

• For the Avatar Items section of our creations, the Hats should be included with the other accessories, rather than being a separate tab on its own. Hats are a type of accessory, and it feels out of place to have them be separated like that.

• Sorting our assets. Itā€™s there for games, but not for any of our other stuff? Will the option to sort through my years of assets be available, and will there be more sorts in the near future?

• Lastly, on a trickier topic, weā€™ve got the ability to view assets we uploaded to our own account, and assets weā€™ve uploaded to groups weā€™re currently in. Could we get access to view assets we uploaded to groups we no longer have access to? Theyā€™re still assets we created. Itā€™d be nice if we could see them, though itā€™d be understandable if this is the sort of thing which would take some time to implement, since itā€™s more of an edge case.

7 Likes

so much better than the old and unintuitive mess we had before!

2 Likes

This truely looks amazing and i hope the whole website get to use the same style !

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had these issues both on the new and old. Iā€™m guessing its an upload corruption issue?

looks awesome! this could be useful in some ways if you think about it

1 Like

Finally dark mode across this part of the site finally been waiting for this!!!

now i hope whole Roblox site in dark mode no more white blinded pageā€¦

1 Like

Amazing! Thank you so much! The new UI, layout, everything is perfect!

2 Likes

The Spanish-speaking community would greatly appreciate if you could add the Spanish language in the ā€œEducation Hubā€ section.

3 Likes

Itā€™s looking awesome so far! Good work :slight_smile:

One thing though, will we have an option to see games ā€œshared with meā€ like we do on Studio?

6 Likes

No way, thatā€™s the best update change ever! Now, this page is supporting dark themes as well. It looks amazing. If this gonna replace the old creation tab in the official Roblox, I will be happy to use it. This is probably one of the best updates ever!!! :+1:

2 Likes

Thisā€¦updateā€¦isā€¦AWESOME! The new sleek UI has been nicely redesigned and overall executed well and itā€™s organized very nicely.

Everything here is looking nicely executed and nicely organized to help developers on the Roblox platform crucially (people like UGC creators, clothing designers, and more, including myself, as I can see all the decals/images Iā€™ve inserted even nicer than before).

Nicely executed Roblox! :clap:

Hope to see some more great updates come soon! (Maybe something on UIā€¦ :eyes:) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally! Thanks so much to the team!
Looks like Dark mode is here :sunglasses: as well as mobile support.

Thanks!

The design philosophy behind this entire page is really wonderful. Everything is extremely intuitive, seems to be faster than the old page (though that could be placebo), also looks great too. Awesome work!

1 Like

3 word summary: I love it! The old developer page was outdated and it needed a revamp.

1 Like

Very unusual how they have languages like Korean before a much more common language that is Spanish. Maybe this is simply due to lack of availability of Spanish translators? Or maybe those other languages were translated by people in the community?

2 Likes