Creek Forest ShowCase (Updated)

This one of my creation I’ve made, it’s a (Creek Forest ShowCase) it took around a hour to make. if you have a idea? of what i should add in it give me a idea.

26 Likes

Thank you, also the trees is a Natural Pack. lol

Maybe add rocks/pebbles, flowers or other plants or maybe camping tent as if someone is camping out there

2 Likes

The color dose look a bit off with it seeming very green or teal (unless you are trying to go for a strange swamp like feel or trippy look) but other than that adding some stuff like the rocks and tents making it campy to give it that extra pizzazz just like the other person said.
Or change the skybox, I am not sure if that it making it seem greenish.

1 Like

Very nice It looks nice and smooth! Keep up the great work. :smile:

1 Like

You should add like a dock near the creek and there is someone fishing or maybe you can add a wooden house or a tree house. Great work btw :+1:

1 Like

Looks nice however the lighting is questionable. The contrast is too high and the colors are too vibrant?

Edit: This was about the previous version. I like this one!

2 Likes

Looks like you played alot with the light, it looks like horror movie

1 Like

Yeah tweak the colour… in .lighting you can put a .colorcorrection filter on - that might fix things super quick!

2 Likes

The contrast hurts my eyes a bit, try using other lighting settings such as density and fog, they are 100x better than contrast, other than that really good job

2 Likes

I like how realistic the showcase is! However, just like what @XxRainejoy21xX mentioned in her post, I feel like you could add in more deatils to make the showcase fit in, for example, hills, rocks, animals like frogs or deers, etc. Either way, excellent work!

1 Like

Well, first of all, the trees are not my style due to them being images. But anyways, the lighting looks weird.

1 Like

thank you, also i’m working on it right now. to make it better!

I really like this build, the lighting and style is amazing, my only problem is that the landscape doesn’t have much of a variety. Maybe add flowers, rocks or any other plant.

1 Like

Like everyone else said, I’d tweak the lighting a bit, and maybe add some rocks, but besides that it looks really amazing. I love those trees too!

1 Like

This is INSANE! Everything looks so realistic! The lighting is great as well. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

[UPDATED] As I saw this updated post, the texture is perfectly realistic, and the details are looking nice! But, for the first picture, you could make a choice on adding a campfire, for example, and logs.

1 Like

Are those trees free models? If so could you link them? Or explain how you got the leaves so beautiful.

1 Like

Could you link the nature pack?

1 Like

it’s called SubTropical Forest. with a skybox of trees, that the same color as the trees. to make it more realistic.