Critique on my UI

Hello developers!

I’ve recently begun doing UI design and I must say I’m kind of impressed by my progress so far considering I’ve started doing UI design last week.

Although, it doesn’t look perfect to me so I’m here to look for some critiques to possibly upgrade my work. This user interface was designed for an ice cream parlor for a friend of mine, they wanted two buttons, one to open the gamepass shop interface and another to open a music interface.

Take a look at the image below which showcases my project.

I appreciate any tips and honest critiques!

2 Likes

Hello there! i love the ui its really nice the only thing i dont like actually is the header of ui thats “shop” “music” personally i would change them to more sans-serif type of font

Thanks! I forgot to mention that the style of UI was cartoonish that’s why I used that font.

Ye even with cartoonish style im still not happy with that font :smiley: i would also add some kind of shiny effects / shiny stars in some spots of ui it would maybe make it look nicer also great work keep up buddy!

1 Like

the only thing i’d change is SORVETE UI, change the position of it or the font

It won’t be there in-game it’s just the title of the design considering I’ve made it for a parlor named Sorvete.

1 Like

i think the font’s pretty unique, and the rest of the GUI is nice and simple. if you wanted my honest opinion, i think it needs a few variants in colors, darker/lighter pinks or just gradients to adjacent colors (: it looks great

1 Like

Look fairly appealing! There are quite a few minor inaccuracies though:
Buttons should have the “darker part” on the bottom left instead of the top right (but it’s up to preference, I’m more used to having it on the bottom right):

The corners aren’t scaled correctly. I suggest lowering the roundness of the inner grey frame:

The padding is off (I know it’s just the shadow but it does look off with it):

Otherwise it looks quite appealing.

1 Like

Thank you so much! They have asked for me to only use pink but I also think it looks nice with multiple colours!

Thank you for your feedback! I will be fixing the padding next time.

Besides what @VegetationBush said, the GUI is amazing! Keep up the good work!

1 Like