Crunch Cafe | Interview Procedure

Failure to follow the interview guide correctly will result in your termination.

Roles

Host: The Host role can be given to any Executive Assistant+.
Co-Host: The Co-Host role can be given to any Supervisor+.
Spectator: The Spectator role can be given to any Assistant Supervisor+ that are attending their first interview session.
Overseer: The Overseer role can be given to any Chief Relations Officer+ that attends the session.
Interviewer: The Interviewer role can be given to any Assistant Supervisor+ that has already spectated at a Interview Session.

Host/Co-Host

5 minutes before the session starts, please announce on m that PTS will be denied.

HOST | sm PTS will be denied as the session will be starting soon, please remain patient.

HOST | sm Greetings, welcome to the TIME AM/PM EST Interview session. I am user, and I will be your Host.

HOST | sm Before we get started, I will be going through some rules that are crucial to you passing your interview.

HOST | sm [1] Proper grammar and proper English is to be utilized during your interview, failure to use grammar will result in failure of your interview.

HOST | sm [2] If your answers give off that your trolling, you will automatically fail your interview.

HOST | sm [3] If your being disrespectful to a interviewer, or somebody being interviewed, it will lead to dismissal from the session.

HOST | sm [4] If your suspected of copying and pasting your responses, you will fail your interview.

HOST | sm [5] Please keep in mind not everybody will be interviewed all at once, but, we will manage to get to all of you so you all are interviewed.

HOST | sm [6] If you disconnect from the session, you will be granted 2 / [ll] minutes to rejoin.

HOST | sm [7] If you are exploiting, bypassing, or spamming, it will result in a immediate perm banishment from all group games.

HOST | sm [8] If you do not pass your interview, do not fret as you can attend a different session, or, submit a Trainee Application at the Application Center.

HOST | sm [9] The questions you are asked will be the same as the ones you would see on the Trainee Application.

HOST | sm Sadly, Crunch Cafe does not hire people with their account age being 9 or below, therefore, I will be checking everybody’s ACCOUNT AGE to make sure everybody’s ACCOUNT AGE is 10+.

HOST | sm Please wait to be given further instructions. | Interviewers may now go to their stations.

HOST | sm Interviews will now start. | Interviewees are to wait to be teleported to their interviewer.

Interviewing

BELOW ARE THE LINES YOU SHOULD BE SAYING

Greetings, I am user, and I will be your Interview for this session.

Before we get started, please allow me to go over some information.

[l] You should ALWAYS remember to use proper grammar.

[ll] If your trolling in your responses, you will be dismissed from the interview session without warning.

[lll] If your exploiting, or bypassing, it will result in perm banishment.

[lV] If you take to long to answer a question, you will be assumed AFK, and you will be dismissed from the interview session.

[V] If you disconnect, you will be granted [ll] minutes to rejoin.

Does anybody have any questions before we get started with the interview? A response is required.

MOVE ON IF YOUR INTERVIEWEE DOES NOT HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

Wonderful, we will now start the interview. Good Luck!

Interview Questions

AFTER SAYING YOUR LINES, THE FOLLOWING IS THE QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD BE ASKING YOUR INTERVIEWEE IN THE CORRECT ORDER.

If your Trainee makes MULTIPLE grammar errors in their responses, you are to fail your interviewee.

[1] Why do you want to work at Crunch Cafe?
[2] Do you understand that violating our rules or ROBLOX TOS will result in your demotion?
[3] What would you do if you saw a co-worker trolling?
[4] What would you do if you encountered a troller, or a exploiter?
[5] What places have you worked at related to Crunch Cafe?
[6] If a customer came up to your register, what would your greeting be? (State a example)

Below are the lines you should say once you finished asking your interviewee the 6 questions.

We have now came to the end of this interview. Please give me a moment to gather your results.

Passed

If your Interviewee passed, these are the lines that you should be saying.

Congratulations! Due to reason, I am happy to say you have passed your Interview. Please wait as I state some info about your new rank.

[l] As a Trainee, you will be required to be Professional and use grammar in Crunch Cafe premises. Failure to follow this rule will result in a demotion.

[ll] Training sessions are hosted randomly, so pay attention to the group shout!

[lll] Trolling at the cafe, or training center, will result in a warning before being fired from your rank.

[lV] Promotions can be earned by; Attending and passing training sessions, and hard work.

[V] Please keep in mind that you will no longer be able to attend training sessions once you reach Head Barista.

Do you have any questions before I start ranking you?

Wonderful, please give me a moment to start ranking you.

If your a Supervisor+, you may rank your interviewee.

You have now been ranked, if you don’t have any questions, you are officially dismissed.

Kick them if they don’t have any questions and if they refuse to leave

Failed

THESE ARE THE LINES YOU SHOULD BE SAYING TO YOUR INTERVIEWEE IF THEY FAILED

Due to [reason], you have sadly failed your interview.

Keep in mind that interviews are hosted randomly, and your welcome to submit a Trainee Application at the Application center.

If you do not have any questions, you are dismissed.

Kick them if they don’t have any questions and if they refuse to leave