Crunch Cafe | Training Procedure

Failure to follow the training guide correctly will result in your termination.

Roles

Host: This role can be given to any Executive Assistant+.
Co-Host: This role can be given to any Supervisor+.
Shadow: This role can be given to any Staff Intern+.
Trainer: This role can be given to any Assistant Supervisor+.
Spectator: This role can be given to any Staff Intern that is attending their first session.
Overseer: This role can be given to any Chief Relations Officer+ that attends the training session.

HOST/CO-HOST

When it is 5 minutes before the session starts, you are to say that PTS will be denied using the m command;

HOST | sm PTS will be denied at this time, please remain silent as the session will be commencing soon.

The following is the lines you should be following when it is time for the session starts:

HOST | sm Hello, welcome to the AM/PM EST. I am USERNAME, and I will be your Host for this session.

HOST | sm Before we get started, I will be going through some rules that are crucial to you passing your training.

HOST | sm [1] Proper grammar and proper English is to be utilized as a Staff Member while in Crunch Cafe premises. Neligence of this will result in failure of your training, and a possible demotion.

HOST | sm [2] If your being disrespectful to a trainer, or somebody being trained, you will be demoted down a rank.

HOST | sm [3] Trainees are to obtain 4/8 points. Junior Baristas are to obtain 5/8 points.

HOST | sm [3B] Baristas are to obtain 6/8 points. Senior Baristas are to obtain 7/8 points.

HOST | sm [3C] Experienced Baristas are to obtain 8/8 points.

HOST | sm [4] Re-entering the kitchen during the ordering section, will result in you not receiving any points for that order.

HOST | sm [5] If you happen to disconnect from the session, you will be granted [ll] minutes to rejoin.

HOST | sm [6] Professionalism is obviously expected, those who fail to be professional will be given a warning before being removed from the session.

HOST | sm [7] This session consists of 5 / V parts.

HOST | sm [7.50] Those 5 / V sections are; Greetings, trivia, grammar, ordering, and lastly, trolling.

HOST | sm [8] Please keep in mind you can’t earn points from the greetings section.

HOST | sm [9] If you do not pass your training, do not fret to attend a future session.

HOST | sm [10] If you passed your training, you are to go on the brown lines silently waiting for your promotion once instructed by your trainer to do so.

HOST | sm [11] Your group letter will be provided on the player leader board saying “[A]”, or “[B]”.

HOST | sm [12] If you would like to know more information about Crunch Cafe, please refer to the handbook, the link to that can be located in the group description.

HOST | sm Now that the rules have been stated, please wait to be given further instructions.

–After that line, admins would advance to their stations–

HOST | sm Trainees may now advance to their appropriate stations.

–Before you let the trainers start, make sure that all trainees are at their appropriate spots–

HOST | sm Trainings will now start. Good Luck everybody.

Trainer Introduction

Greetings, I am USERNAME, and I will be your trainer for this session.

Before we get started, I will be going through some information.

[l] You should ALWAYS remember to use proper grammar.

[ll] If your cheating during trivia and grammar, you will be demoted. (I can also see private chats)

[lll] If you re-enter the kitchen during ordering, you will get NO points for that order.

[lV] If you are trolling, fooling around, or being unprofessional, you will be demoted down a rank.

Does anybody have any questions about the information that was just stated?

–Move on if nobody has any questions–

Greetings

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT PLAYERS CANNOT EARN POINTS FROM THE GREETING STAGE

Wonderful, we will now be advancing into the Greeting stage.

In this stage, I will be checking to make sure you have a proper greeting.

An example of a proper greeting could be the following:

“Greetings, a warm welcome to Crunch Cafe. I am USERNAME, how can I serve you?”

It does NOT need to be the same, but it MUST include the requirements.

I also suggest having your greeting on copy and paste as it saves alot of time!

Does anybody have any questions regarding the greeting stage?

Wonderful, DO NOT state your greeting intill me or my possible assistant come to you.

Trivia

We will now be advancing into the trivia stage.

In this stage, I will send you [ll] PMs that contain [ll] questions related to Crunch Cafe.

If you are caught cheating, you will be terminated from your rank.

Please refrain from closing the PM, or sending it to early as it will NOT be re-sent.

If your trolling in your answers or not answering the question properly, you will be kicked without warning.

You may use any resources you wish besides your peers.

Does anybody have any questions regarding the trivia stage?

Move on if nobody has any questions

Wonderful, please give me a moment to send the 1st set of questions.

–Send 2 questions of your choice (They must be Crunch Cafe related questions)-

The PM has now been sent, please alert me if it is tagged, or if you did not get it.

Please give me a moment to dispatch the last set of questions.

–Send 2 questions of your choice (They must be Crunch Cafe related questions)-

The PM has now been sent, please alert me if it is tagged, or if you did not get it.

Grammar Corrections

We will now be advancing into the grammar stage.

In this stage, I will be sending you [ll] PMs that contain [ll] sentences of improper grammar.

If your caught cheating, you will be demoted.

If your trolling in your responses, or not answering the question properly, you will be kicked without warning.

Please refrain from closing the PM, or sending it to early, as it will NOT be re-sent.

Does anybody have any questions regarding the grammar stage?

Wonderful, please give me a moment to send the 1st set of incorrect grammar sentences.

–Choose 2 improper grammar sentences of your choice, they must be cafe related.–

Please give me a moment to dispatch the last set of incorrect grammar sentences.

–Choose 2 improper grammar sentences of your choice, they must be cafe related.–

Ordering Simulation

For Order A, do 1 item.

For Order B, do 2 items.

And for Order C, do 3 items.

When your trainee returns to the counters with your order, view their tools by using the “viewtools” command.

Also, please make sure your trainee isn’t holding the item so you may remove their tools by using the “removetools” command after you viewed their tools.

We will now be advancing into the ordering stage.

In this stage, I will be having you make [lll] orders.

If you re-enter the kitchen, you will get NO points for that order.

Please try to refrain from blocking the machines from your peers.

These orders are NOT timed, however, if you take to long to make the order, you will be brought back to the counter.

Does anybody have any questions regarding the ordering stage?

Wonderful, please give me a moment to provide you with Order A.

–State Order A–

Please remain silent as I will now provide you with Order B.

–State Order B–

I will now be providing you with Order C.

–State Order C–

Trolling Simulation

We will now be advancing into the trolling stage.

In this stage, I will be acting like a troller, and your job is to put a stop to my actions.

An example of proper warnings can be the following:

W I - Caps abuse.

W I I - Trolling.

W I I I - Rudeness.

Once you have issued me [lll] warnings, please say “-Calls MR-“, or something along those lines.

You should ALWAYS be respectful to all customers regardless of what they are doing.

If a fellow co-worker is trolling, you don’t warn them. Instead, you contact a Supervisor+ to demote them.

Does anybody have any questions regarding the trolling stage?

–Move on If nobody has any questions–

Wonderful, DO NOT state your greeting intill me or my possible assistant come to you.

Passers

PLEASE SAY THESE LINES TO YOUR TRAINEE IF THEY HAVE PASSED THEIR TRAINING

Congratulations! Due to enough points, I am happy to say you have passed your training.

Please go wait on the brown lines silently to be ranked.

Failed

PLEASE SAY THESE LINES TO YOUR TRAINEE IF THEY HAVE FAILED THEIR TRAINING

Due to not reaching enough points for your next rank, you have failed your training. I wish you the best of luck in a future session.

Do you have any questions before you are dismissed?

–Kick them from the Training Center if they refuse to leave and if they don’t have any questions–

Point Requirements

Trainee - Junior Barista: 4/8
Junior Barista - Barista: 5/8
Barista - Senior Barista: 6/8
Senior Barista - Experienced Barista: 7/8
Experienced Barista - Head Barista: 8/8

Concluding

THE HOST IS ONLY ALLOWED TO SHUTDOWN THE SERVER AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

HOST | m This session has now concluded, thank you to those who attended and assisted. A shutdown will now be commencing.

HOST | shutdown