[REMOVED] CSGService, the all in one union serialization module

I have removed the module and the post from resources. I may create a new version of the module

CSGService

CSGService is a Multi-use CSG and Union operation manager with union serialization, I did not intend to make it public at first so it may have some compatibility issues, if so please let me know!

Module Link

CSGService API

CSGService:UnionAsync(Part: BasePart, Parts: {BasePart}, CollisionFidelity: Enum.CollisionFidelity, RenderFidelity: Enum.RenderFidelity)
-- Returns a UnionOperation that results from BasePart:UnionAsync()
CSGService:SubtractAsync(Part: BasePart, Parts: {BasePart}, CollisionFidelity: Enum.CollisionFidelity, RenderFidelity: Enum.RenderFidelity)
-- Returns a UnionOperation that results from BasePart:SubtractAsync()
CSGService:SeperateAsync(UnionOperation: UnionOperation, Player: Player (optional))
-- Returns an array containing BaseParts that result from separating the provided UnionOperation
-- NOTE: Only accepts UnionOperations created through CSGService
CSGService:SerializeUnion(Union: UnionOperation)
-- Returns a string containing serialized union data
-- NOTE: Only accepts UnionOperations created through CSGService
CSGService:InflateUnion(SerializedUnionData: String, Player: Player (optional))
-- Returns a UnionOperation that results from SerializedUnionData
-- NOTE: Player should be the player that requested or should `Own` the union operation, optional if you have set up the mock permissions service

Credits to the F3X Team for the serialization module used to serialize parts

4 Likes

hey, just so you know, this model is no longer onsale so nobody can use it. would be pretty nice if we could have access to something you made a post about but i might just be thinking to hopefully