[Currently Closed] Goalmwo | GFX Porfolio

About Me

Greetings! My name is Goal. I offer my services as a GFX Artist. I specialize in Renders, Logos, Advertisements, and Thumbnails. I can also do other styles if needed. I have done Logos for around 6 months, and Renders for 2.
I also enjoy building in my spare time, although I am currently not looking for commissions on that.

Showcase

Here are various examples of my work:

Logos

Advertisements

Transparent Renders

Vikki finished

Other Renders

Availability

I am available for approximately 6 hours during the weekends, but only 4 hours weekdays due to school. Please allow 5 days for me to complete your order, as I am very busy.

Payment

I prefer group funds, although T-Shirt payment is an option. Please note that tax will be added on to T-Shirt purchases.

Prices:

Transparent Render: 50 Robux
Rendered Logo: 120 Robux
Cartoon Logo: 100 Robux
Advertisements: 140 Robux
Other: Ranges from 50-200 Robux, dependant on the task.
Other items available can be negotiated.

Please note that designs can take up to a week to make, as I am busy. I have every right to decline the offer and refunds may or may not be given. Hate will not be tolerated.

Contact

You can contact me on DevForum, or add me on Discord @Spork#1400
Alternatively, message me on ROBLOX, although I don’t check there as often.

Have a great day, and thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good work! On your renders, it looks like you missed out on denoising some parts, but overall with the edits, It’s clean!

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback. I have only recently started to use blender for ROBLOX renders, so improvement is still needed. Thank you!

Requested close by author.