Programmer, Kinda Translator, incapaz

About Me

My name is incapaz. I am a Mexican 15-year-old, and have been programming on Roblox for over 6 years now. I can program most things, unless heavily reliant on mathematics/physics. If I am requested to do something I have never done before, I will need some time to experiment with what is requested.

I am not looking to work for a long-term project, I am looking for a one-time payment project.

As a programmer (not showcase)

I am not the type of guy to have many projects to show off. That is not me. I am currently in a team working on a project which we hope to release soon. For now I am just a guy who can script and can accomplish almost anything. That said I do have written some tutorials/resources which you can check out on my profile. My activity on #help-and-feedback:scripting-support should also be enough.

As a translator

I haven’t translated games for a while however I am a native Spanish speaker and can definitely help out with Spanish translations.

Availability

every day any time

Payment

The only payment I accept is Robux. I prefer group payouts, but if you want to pay me through a shirt/game pass, you need to account for the marketplace fee.

Prices are negotiable, however:

• I will not take offers under 5,000 Robux;
  • I require half the payment at the beginning, and the other half at the end

Contact

• Twitter - @incapaxx – Not the best way to contact me.
  • Discord - @incapaz#1952 – Probably the best way to contact me.
  • And of course, this forum.
3 Likes

Would really love to see the game Hard Time on the Platform, it would really be very addictive as it is on the Google Play Store by MDickie.

[color=yellow] Amazing Job![/color]

Nice work but you need to put like images of your best work (not links) and i want to hire u but i dont have robux for your payment. Its your choise if u want to work with me for free?

Thank you I will put screenshots later. I was knocking out, it was like 11pm.

O ok and can i hire u but can u work for free?

1 Like