Currently Unnamed Game Devlog #1

Currently Unnamed Game’s (CUG) first devlog!
For the holiday 2020 GameJam @RobloxTitan4223 @coolpro921 and @dddogy are making CUG!
I made use of the new proximity prompt service!
No spoilers here:

Images

WARNING
I forgot to anchor the map sketching (idk I’m not the builder I’m the scripter). Will update the pics once I can get on my pc.

https://ibb.co/pRcsyZj

I’ll upload GIFs and stuff once I get home.

3 Likes

Are you going to add more to the devlog? It seems kinda empty. Also what does CUG stand for?

I’m going to add more, I did this on mobile cause I’m not home rn. I’ll be home tomorrow. CUG stands for Currently Unnamed Game.

what is the game about? its not clear.

I can’t really say what the game is about until the whole team is comfortable with sharing it. I can guarantee that the game will be released by Dec. 30th.

1 Like

Map seems messy and useless parts all on the floor. definitely needs more work

Not exactly my place to say but the idea seems copied. There is a game that has the same idea that already has somewhat a playerbase.

1 Like

First of all this is the first devlog. I we havent made a map yet. Second of all THIS IS NOT BASED OF A DANG LINE RUNNER. Third @srauf1 I have no idea what your talking about, I think you posted on the wrong topic or are just trolling me.

You should probably post the place after it’s finished. It’s barely developed and quite messy in it’s current form. Refusing to explain what it is doesn’t help either.

Maybe you should check out some other #help-and-feedback:cool-creations posts to see what they normally look like:

1 Like

I’m sorry it was for another topic I was confused

1 Like

Hey! That’s my chicken gun!!! You can’t just link it !!!

(joking)

1 Like

I think he’s referring to Among Us

That makes no sense.

chararacterz characterz