Cxuu, a professional and reliable programmer

https://i.gyazo.com/6f484fe8ef244af404cc2a5ae041c66b.png

:warning: On-took a project.
I’ve currently began work on a several day project. Please check back later or make a reservation via discord.

ETA UNTIL OPEN FOR NEW PROJECTS
7 Days as of 8th December, 2019.

:wave: Who you’re commissioning
A programmer with approximately 3 years professional experience - who can quickly adapt to new and possibly challenging projects. Both excelling whilst working with a development team or when being given a free-lance style solo project. A Bachelors Honors in game development, holding a plethora of knowledge ranging from a vast, in-depth insight into game security to more trivial singular system design, and UI development.

Want to improve your games security? Check out my old security portfolio.
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/avarixzen-security-programming-and-advice-protect-your-games/242816

:yin_yang: Separating Factors
What separates me from other developers

• Professionalism
    I’ve not only completed a BA in relevant subjects but I’ve been a part of real development teams with real expectations and dead-lines. Freelancing for both Roblox studios and general game studios in the past.

• Communication & Time Management
    Sick of developers who get half way through a project and drop out? Developers who waste your time and ghost you? That isn’t me. Before accepting any project I have a long discussion with the project manager (or game developer) on what the project includes. I only accept projects I absolutely know I will see all the way through. I set time aside and throughout the whole project I frequently communicate with the developer with updates on whats happening, questions on specifics until the project is completely finished. I then continue communication after completion to make sure the project sees a smooth life-time, and fix and appropriate bugs.

• A large insight into security
    Unlike many developers - I have (mostly) unmatched experience in security. Having been a part of the exploiting scene since the days of the DLL Cheat Engine hacks. I’ve over two years experience in developing these systems and with that, I now know some of the most effective ways of fighting them. I’ve found major exploits (and given patches) for games such as Dungeon Quest, Apocalypse Rising, Vesteria, Rocitizens.

:compass: What I’ve worked on

Expand

Project: Mini-Golf
Images / Gifs: Image 1
My role: Developed a mock ‘physics engine’ to calculate rolling friction, a fully fledged server-side velocity system making all players, and actions completely controlled by the server so no malicious user could exploit the game in any advantageous form. The hitting system, power-ups and so on were also tasked to myself.

Project: Obby-Builder
My role: A relatively simple project - tasked to create an entirely modular system that allows a developer to build an obsticle course entirely from scratch with no programming knowledge. Including customization of variables without entering scripts, and so on. The whole builder also included a self-preserving security system that didn’t allow simple exploits like teleportation to coins, and so on. As well as other trivial features.

Project: RAC (Roblox Anti Cheat)
My role: An innovative name, I know. (It’s an old project). This project wasn’t visually informative of how complex it really was. This system started out as a simple ‘replay’-style anti-cheat. You could pick a user from the leader-board of the game and click ‘display path’ and it would load their torso positions from the database and show you their path (see image 1). As you can see, the red path is clearly someone who’s used fly or btools to get across. Though I have no images, we later expanded this to render both animations and characters; to automatically generate a verdict. Yep, you heard it. Using an open-source algorithm the system could generate a certainty % of if somebody cheated, and flag their replay for admin review.

Project: Custom Chat
My role: A custom chat - once again absolutely packed with security featured. This chat actually respected privacy more than the current in-house, official roblox chat. As whispers could (and still cannot) be spied on by exploiters. Unlike the official roblox chat.

:clock1: Availability

For studios & individuals not offering full-time competitive pay
Approximately 10 - 20 hour weeks. I work a full-time job outside of Roblox and commissions, also with aside with my freelancing outside of the Roblox space. If I’m briefed for hiring for a project I will be upfront with an aproximate time it will take me to finish, with frequent updates for the developer.

For any other offers
Full-time projects spanning over a long term must be serious. In which, 40-60 hour weeks can be dedicated.

:moneybag: Payment

Amount is completely negotiable. Here are a few rules of request however;

• I do not accept virtual currencies.
    I only accept paypal or real cash transfers. I don’t work for any virtual currency or gift-cards.

:phone: Contact

Ava.gg#7103 @ Discord
cxxu @ DeveloperForums

In your first message to me I kindly request it is phased as a brief, unless its a general inquiry. This includes what project you’re currently working on - what your aspirations are for it. Where do I, and the work you want me to do fit in to this project? What type of work is it? (Team-based, solo, team-create, etc). What budget you have for my work on said project.

:christmas_tree: Foot-note
First of all, happy holidays. Secondly, I’m entirely flexible and negotiable. For absolutely any questions, requests, quarries and so on you can message me via discord.

11 Likes

Hi! I’ve sent you a Friend request on Discord. Looking forward to speaking to you more!

Do you take Bitcoin as payment?

Hello! I’m highly interested in making a reservation to hire you. I added you on discord under the same username as here.