Cyfleet - Builder & 3D Modeller

ABOUT ME

Hey! I go by Cyfleet on Roblox. I have been creating 3D art for over 4 years. I’m a member of ROBLOX Architects, and GearWorks.

SHOWCASE

Follow me on Twitter to keep updated with my work.

You can find my full portfolio here:
Cyfleet.artstation.com

AVAILABILITY

I am currently unavailable as I am busy with other projects.

CONTACT

Updated 6/5/2021

41 Likes

I’ve seen you around the devforums quite a bit, and I quite like your houses. What sort of maps are you best at?

2 Likes

Very beautiful building technique. Might consider you for next project for sure!

I sent him a request in Discord

Nice builds! 30charsjustafinething

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

3 Likes

Hey I’d love to hire you for my next project. Check your discord I sent a friend request!

100% Vouch, he did exactly what I wanted. I truly recommend Cyfleet as a builder!

2 Likes

Hello there, how much do you charge for a tycoon based-game ? (everything, including the droppers, buildings , lobby etc…)

Hey! I’m really interested. Please add me on Discord: Woof Woof Watermelon#6669. Thanks!

Added you on discord mikey#6140

I tried to reach out with him and he didn’t accept my friend request for 3 days and when he did he had a very condescending tone. I tried to send him a screenshot of his sci fi scene for a reference of cost. I gave full proof of ability to pay and had a professional tone. He then proceeded to unfriend me and block me with no context. 0/10 do not hire this man.

This man is currently busy with a game called Adventurer Simulator, as that game is he’s main focus it seems.

Hey there! I’m interested!
Business Cat✔ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#9329

Those constructions are incredible, I sent you a friend request on Discord!. Find Mateooarce1#5653

I really like your building style and hope we could work together. I added you on discord- mine is Caviar#0001

Hes bad dont hire him… hes mean

What do you mean with “he’s mean”?

I saw his past reply and he said:

He hired me and said I wasn’t good enough.

Honestly ima just mad that no one thinks that I’m good…

1 Like