IcyMizu Advanced Scripter [For Hire]

Hello I’m IcyMizu I am 18 and I have been a developer for 5+ years I am currently following graphic design in school for 3+ years. I am fluent in Lua and a little bit of java, python, HTML

AI / RIGS

RobloxStudioBeta_vFv2WBe7sl

Slime rig I made for a current project ( not finished )

ShareX_Wy3nfNUlDe

An ai that turns into you when it kills you ( not finished )

COMBAT / MOVEMENT

RobloxStudioBeta_zJsxEmJxxd

A weapon equipment system I made
RobloxStudioBeta_4vMvrpVXXG
An ability I made a long time ago I can do much better now
RobloxStudioBeta_ef9eVkQ7iY
A ability from the show bleach ( unfinished )

ShareX_zLYqTT0iuM

Titan combat

MISC

NVIDIA_Share_VZeSGiOwJk
sWQ1bKagBK

Easily one of the most impressive things I’ve made it a replication of habbo hotel where u can create rooms and join other players rooms without them needing to be online it all saves across servers and you can also see how many players are in a room etc.

RobloxStudioBeta_5CcDzXerdE

Placement system I made very unfinished

RobloxStudioBeta_rx2R9GQMLD

a class selection system ( it used to have animations )

RobloxStudioBeta_mQK3EKi4mp

Working skill toolbar that saves

RobloxStudioBeta_KNkVNvayN1

Not sure what this was supposed to be

I am available every day, Am quite flexible and I’ll finish your commission before the deadline that’s given to me.

I accept Robux,Paypal,Percentage,Giftcards
If u decide to pay in percentages I also expect some kind of downpayment in robux or something else.

U can contact me on any of these platforms
-Discord: IceCoffee#8766
-Email: IcyMizu@outlook.com

27 Likes

why did you bump this (340chara

Amazing developer to work with! Super easy going and the best communicator, I highly recommend!

2 Likes

I have requested to add you on discord, please accept and reply once you are able to.
adurances;;#2567

1 Like

interested:

1 Like

I am interested in hiring you, contact me at Quionew#3567, I have sent you a friend request.

1 Like

Me and my team are instrested in hiring a scripter, contact me : aymane1go#0506. Have a great day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Friend request sent, look forward to hearing from you!

Hello! I am very interested in hiring you for a job with very good payment. I sent a friend request on discord: TNFhacks#8346