Decal Moderation

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to upload any imagies without getting warned and/or banned.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my game / my development experience because I wouldn’t be loosing out on buttons I need.

So any time I uploaded my Discord Feedback button It would get taken down for no reason what so ever. I got warned without a propper reason and they just took it down, now I don’t know how to get it to go up without it being moderated.

I’m just looking for some help.

Consider putting said moderated image in your thread so we as a third party can judge it.

One trick I do when my decals get moderated is to re-upload them but explain what they are in the file name.

E.g:
(this is litterly a cow stop denying it) ← file name

I’m attempting a JPG file atm not sue how it’ll look though

Discord links are not allowed.

2 Likes

Then why do people use them to build communitys for games in social links?

Discord is allowed to be put in social links because social links are only shown to users above thirteen, which is that age that services such as Discord require. An image in your game would not be filtered to 13+ only, and thus is not allowed.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for letting me know. I’ve decided to make a new button to use for an update log for users rather than having to look on twitter and all that jazz.

Please use the Platform Feedback category to file feature requests. They won’t be seen in a support category.

Additionally, this category has some guidelines that you have to follow. This topic is not appropriate for this category since it is not about a game design issue.

Review: