Decompiled PurchasePrompt Scam

I posted it here as it actually doesn’t do anything to the purchaseprompt and that it’s a bait posted by the owner to crash people, while i have the de-obfuscated copy, but there are still people spamming my dms to get the code and, please stop. Im getting this patched. To whoever keeps reading these messages hoping for the code.

What does that do? Im not experienced wit hgetfenv

I decoded it and it says something not appropriate

getfenv() basically returns a dictonary with all the lua globals I think

if the the script you have starts with this, then it’s def bait
–[[
2 Original Creator: Synttax
3 How to use:
4 Execute it in a game you own (use a exploit to execute), it should add a localscript that hides the coregui
5 ]]–

proof that it could be bait:

Yeah. I’ve come upon it, but I have a non-obfuscated snippet and I clearly know what it does, they tried posting in that, but everyone thought it was a backdoor too.

bro ur an idiot … how could you belive that…

That’s not the real script. Maybe I structured my grammar incorrectly. The actual code I have is different from all of these baits and actually works. Im not sending it here and I sent it to Exploit Reports.

Oh you’re prefix? The guy who is the founder that made the “method”? Im signduds

The scammers have caught onto this. They are talking about this conversation in their discord. The main scammer is ruokiya. Im taking screenshots. Flagged.

unknown
heres you asking for the game on 04/07/21, don’t think you can get the script in 1 and a half days

“The bigger problem is that RobloxGUIs can be modified and can have properties messed with, functions called inappropiately, and detection completely removed. Do not join supicious games and if you lose an hefty amount of robux, contact Roblox immediately”

you can’t modify roblox guis, people have already said its a rendering issue on the forum, and i can confirm it is a rendering issue, so tell me, how is this not bait

#general - Discord 10_04_2021 04_13_52

vouch, is me in the picture, man goes out for the thing in the discord im laughing about and doesn’t debunk my fact that it’s bait

I know it’s a bait. The code I have is not. I checked every single code in your server. I don’t have those. I have the full unobfuscated code. And Im currently talking with the Exploit Report group about the code. Your alt accounts or mains here have been flagged. As they are linked to all of these scams.

They’re Going To Get Banned Soon Anyways. Roblox is Looking Into The Flaw.

I think you are going to get banned soon. Im getting updated about the situation.

EDIT: IP Banned and tracked. Don’t go around in your discord saying you have Alts, just move on with life

My guy here Im recording the whole discord conversation