[Deleted By Author]

[Deleted By Author] characters min

5 Likes

4/10.
Posing is a little WEIRD, there is no rendered background or such, lighting is just bad, so, I rate it a 4/10.

3 Likes

the pose looks weird as hell, the lightning is bad and no background, but pretty good for the first gfx

Well nice GFX but the posing like everybody else points out is a little wierd so i would give it a 6/10. Also welcome to the Roblox Developer Forum. Here we will all support you. :+1:

1 Like

Yo what is that!? Jk. Keep up the good work. You will get better. Also, try making a differ pose.

1 Like

The lighting & pose is a little weird, you should probably have a background for something like that.
Other than that, I’d say 6/10

1 Like

1/10
The lighting is not very intereesting. The posing looks weird. There is no background or scene.

2 Likes

thank you everyone for the feedback i will keep it in mind :+1:

1 Like

The camera angle is weird and so is the pose.

1 Like

I like it. The pose is weird, and the camera angle too. But personally I like the lighting, maybe tweak the colors a bit though. If you change the pose and maybe add a background it’ll be awesome!

Also welcome to the devforum! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The posing is weird. Like very weird. The legs look funky and lighting is not that great. For your first. I say it is ok.

1 Like