[DELETED] Developers for WhiteFox Studio!

WhiteFox Studio is Hiring Developers!

Have you ever wanted to work on a Roblox racing game? Now might be your chance! :sunglasses:

We’re looking for experienced developers who are creative, professional, technical, work fast, and it’s always a plus when developers are passionate about cars and/or about working on an racing game, although this is obviously not a requirement by any means. What we have each developer work on is largely dependent on each individual devs personal skill set, strong points, and interests. Communication is very important to us, we check in on progress daily and can call often!

Requirements

• AGE REQUIREMENT: You must be 13 years or older to apply.
  • AVAILABILITY: We don’t necessarily require commissioned devs to be available for specific hours, however we definitely would prefer relatively open availability considering most of the devs on our team often hop in random Discord calls to develop together and that tends to be how we are most productive. That said, if that sort of availability isn’t practical for you and/or you don’t work well in group calls it’s not a requirement by any means and we are very flexible with availability.
  • EXPERIENCE: For programmers, knowledge of Git, Rojo, the Windows command line, and other external tooling would be a huge plus as our game is now fully Rojo managed using Git, however this is not a requirement and we have devs on the team who are more than happy to educate and onboard anyone who doesn’t have experience with any of the above things. Yes, we practically offer free hands on experience with industry standard practices simply by working with us! What a deal! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Payment

We try to be as fair as possible with payment and usually pay per completed minigame depending on the complexity and time required. We generally pay with % but we can also pay robux if that’s preferred. There may be potential for switching to full time pay as a main developer on the game and/or event if a developer proves themselves as a valuable long term asset to the team, but this obviously isn’t guaranteed and is something we will evaluate over time if it’s of interest.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: WhiteFoxRoblox#0001

NOTE: I can’t guarantee I will respond to everyone! To save time I will likely only respond to those we are interested in so please be as detailed as possible in your initial message to me including your portfolio and/or any work you have done in the past that shows your skills and what we can expect. Also, be sure to highlight your personal skill set, strong points, and which particular tasks (mini games, features, event, etc.) interest you the most if you were to join the WhiteFox Studio dev team.

Thanks for reading! :white_heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.