DelusRblx Builder ($20/hr)

Information

Hey there, I’m Delus! I’ve enjoyed building for two years (since 2019) I’m always looking to improve. I’m extremely fascinated and passionate about game development and cannot wait to work on some extremely intriguing projects this year.

Achievements

Official Bloopville developer, recognized by Minitoon, BabyMario, Tofuu, Official Roblox Spotlight, releasing 3 games this summer including ChibiBlox, Samurai Masters and My Gym.

Showcase

Bloopville Beach

Realistic Living Room 1

Enchanted Forest

Animagic stylized

Temple of Delos

Living Room 2

Abstract Modern Room

More About Me

I’m a 14 year old developer who feels alive when they develop. I love making friends from across the world, learning about the ways of people’s psychological thinking, and ways of doing things beautiful, bonding over video games and stories
and be-friending my clients. Doing these things helps me develop in my best state which typically results in a perfect outcome development wise.

Payment

I take both Robux and USD.

•USD rates: $20/hr (via PayPal)
•Robux rates: 5.7 k robux/hr (via shirt/gamepass + tax)

Contact

My Discord: KayaAU#4589
My DevForum: @DelusRblx
My Twitter: @DelusRblx

7 Likes

I know you have very high quality work, but that’s extremely high rates, even for peak standards and especially roblox employers.

4 Likes

Hey there. I understand these rates are high, but it’s typically what I’m offered for most of my work. I’d appreciate if you didn’t insist that I oower them!

2 Likes

That I lower them*** (typo haha)

Your very talented, good work!

1 Like

Very talented and an extremely nice friend/coworker :smile:

1 Like

Vouch he’s a king, a must hire

1 Like