(depreciated / 0.04.4) blisstools - A plugin with many small tools for developers

Please read: blisstools is no longer supported. Upgrade to auroraSuite for all the functionality in this plugin but better.

auroraSuite - Tools to help create experiences with [v1.5.2]

So, I am back again with another plugin!

blisstools • blisstools

A plugin with many small tools for developers to use! Watch the video below for a demonstration of the plugin.

The icons displayed below no longer are the ones displayed in blisstools. I bothered to use icons from auroraSuite version 1.5 or earlier to make them seem less outdated.

Day/Night Cycle

Make your own day and night cycle with blisstools! Just input a start time in minutes (e.g. 300 to start at 5am), and input how many seconds you would like a minute to take (e.g. 1 second).

Texture Applier (versions older than 0.03.0 uses a forked version of GitHub - r1a9c8c4/decal2image: Returns a Roblox image ID from a decal ID)

Have you ever wanted to apply textures quickly? This tool will apply a texture on all faces (only supports decal IDs).

We also have a texture library now, with 5 textures bundled in with the plugin:

Here’s an example of the tool in action:

Shift to Sprint

Make a shift to sprint script quickly, all you need is a sprint walkspeed!

Insert Model from ID

Insert any model or plugin by typing its asset ID into the TextBox (limited to inserting into Workspace, will allow more places to insert soon)

Teleport System Creator

Have you ever wanted to create teleport points in your experience? Now you can with ease. Simply select what parts you would like to teleport to, like this:

Then, press create, and you’ll now be able to teleport to the parts!

If you want to add more parts, you can do so at any time.

Download blisstools at: Downloads from Plugin Marketplace are now unavailable
Support us at: Rii-built Studios Project Center - Roblox
GitHub repo: GitHub - ExperiencersInternational/blisstools: Discontinued, please don't bother filing issues or pull requests.Pure bliss. Contains a range of tools you can use in Roblox Studio.

GamersInternational’s Plugin Suite: DisableCoreGUIFunctions | FolderTool | Roblox Fast Donation Button Creation | (NEW!) GroupMe

30 Likes

Now available on GitHub:

Download version 0.01.1 from GitHub (downloading from Roblox is recommended):

1 Like

Why do people keep making plugins that basically amount to game:GetService('InsertService'):LoadAsset(whatever).Parent = workspace? Half the functionality of this plugin (day/night cycle, shift to sprint) is just pasting free models into your game.

6 Likes

This is some good criticism, I think my plugin does encourage people to customise stuff further rather than just inserting a free model.

I’m planning to add more stuff in the future.

2 Likes

You can publish your day/night cycle and shift to sprint as free models and it’ll be just as usable as the plugin. Any customizable functionality can be offered via Attributes on that script. For example on an experimental wheel of mine, there is this:

1 Like

The plugin does use attributes for some stuff (e.g. view button in the plugin), but people are likely to just click on something, rather than customising values

1 Like

The types of people who can’t change attributes aren’t going to download a tiny plugin and click through its interface to insert a free model, they’re going to use the toolbox.

2 Likes

The tools offered in this plugin isn’t supposed to be big tools, just a large collection of tools.

You have 1 tool and 2 models. I would recommend publishing the models as models instead of as a plugin. Either that or stop advertising the models as separate tools and combine all the models into one “common model inserter” tool.

This situation is getting out of hand. Just because some of these tools are practically free models, doesn’t mean that it isn’t useful to people.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to escalate things. I’m giving you constructive criticism (or attempting to, anyway) on how you can improve the plugin. It doesn’t make sense that you advertise each model as its own tool. Inserting models is only 1 tool, configuration options for the model should probably be customized after insertion.

At no point did I say that the models aren’t useful, just that the act of inserting one shouldn’t make up an entire tool. If you make a tool with many many models, the feature of the tool is that it has tons of models to choose from. But if you have 2 tools and each one only inserts 1 model each, it just feels like you’re trying to inflate the number of tools you offer (even though you only offer a very small number right now).

1 Like

Decent plugin, although its uses are quite limited, as the community previously mentioned. Nevertheless, it’s a cool plugin, so nice work!

1 Like

Yeah… I don’t really see any purpose to this plugin, it just inserts free models into your game, and creates things a person who knows little about scripting can do. The only useful feature is the texture tool. You should observe more about what the community wants, not what you want, this way people will think your object is useful.

2 Likes

Do shift to sprint supports mobile.

Looks nice!

Keep up the great work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure if it exists but could you make an option that allows us to put our own scripts in it?

Shift to sprint currently only supports PC, I’ll probably expand it to console soon!

Yeah, fair enough, I need suggestions though!

I might think about making an insert model from ID tool and a manequinn creation tool. Do those ideas sound good?

Thanks

Would be a bit complicated, although would be certainly possible. I would recommend forking and adding it.

I’m not against you, I understand your scripting skills are way beyond that, but it’s tedious to fork as Everytime I wanna add something, I need to edit the code. Just imagine an average developer doing this, he would burn out in minutes.

You could atleast try, there’s nothing to lose

1 Like

This is…amazing, firstly: being able to create useful pieces of code in like 2 clicks of a button! Secondly: Easily configureable, and thirdly: the look of it!

2 Likes

Small update to blisstools, version 0.01.2. Here’s what’s changed:

• Navigation UI doesn’t look like a complete mess
  • Optimised file size by deleting unneeded pieces of UI

Download from Plugin Marketplace now! ((v0.04.0) blisstools - Roblox)
GitHub release:
Release Version 0.01.2 (UI Fixes) · ExperiencersInternational/blisstools · GitHub

1 Like