Scripter and builder wanted

Hi.

I am currently wanting one builder and one developer to develop a recreation of the original game Fencing by Stickmasterluke. The purpose is not necessarily to copy it but rather just a better (hopefully) experience for the players that still enjoy playing the game.

Link: https://www.roblox.com/games/503478522/Fencing-Evolved

Contact
You can contact me at Discord (Syclya#3996)

5 Likes

You should state the payment for this so people can know, thanks!

2 Likes

Depends. I did not mention any payments as it’s more a hobby (for me at least), but if you’d like to get paid, sure. We can discuss the payment based on quality though I assume.

Are you guys still hiring builders? I’m quite interested.

You would need to offer some sort of payment for something like this. unless your expecting a few bricks and little to no scripts.

1 Like

You should probably give more information, like payment as the others have said. Try using the template next time you post Template for Public Recruitment topics

2 Likes

What does the “developer” do? Builders, programmers, UI designers, clothing designers, and composers are all developers.

In this case, developer means scripter

1 Like

I suggest you change “Developer” to “Scripter” just to be a little more clear.

3 Likes

I’m intrested in the builder position as well although I don’t see what you would want to be built.

What are the requirements for scripters, and builders? :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.