Developer discussions being closed and unlisted?

So I have been hanging out in #development-discussion for a bit, and I realize that the post I was replying to was closed and unlisted randomly. I didn’t think much of it, until I noticed that every discussion I went into, it kept getting closed and unlisited. Can anyone tell me what is going on? Most of the post there clearly belonged in the right category.

When a topic is closed/unlisted, this means it was flagged and staff opted to stop the conversation. I recommend you read the guidelines of the forum, that was you know if a post is allowed because of the rules. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Adding on to what @FxllenCode said.

Usually the posts are flagged and then a staff opted to stop the discussion. This is usually because it became off topic. You will tend to see closed discussions as #development-discussion is usually chaotic and dramatic.

1 Like

usually this happens because there is another topic of the same category and they dont want to create “clutter” This can be a problem sometimes cause it can be hard trying to find other topics like yours. But we all have to live with it i guess.

1 Like