[Outdated] Developer Forum Restructure & Collaboration Category Changes

Programmer tag owo

4 Likes

Are we entirely certain that a Code Review section is a good idea? I’ve seen things get pretty heated based off of matters of optimization and a lot of people have very different ideas of what should be where along with how far into optimization one should go.

Beyond that, I for one welcome this stuff with open arms. Programmer tag hype!

1 Like

And they say you guys don’t listen to us. Pfft please.

5 Likes

Could we get a Web Developer group? i think finding web developers will be helpful for some people

1 Like

Was this why the site was sluggish af earlier in the afternoon?

While creating the sub-category this concern came up. Which is why we decided to add this text to the template. We can adjust it as we go.

Not related to these changes. We investigated that issue and quickly resolved it. It might have been a setting that was incorrectly set at the time.

2 Likes

What do you mean? :thinking:

:ghost: might have added it? :wink:

https://devforum.roblox.com/groups/Web_Developer

3 Likes

Love the updates. My favorite is the addition of user groups as we can see who does what in terms of development.

Good work.

Edit/Note: Shockingly, I am the only Web Developer so far.

Another Note: I don’t know if this is intentional or not, but Web Developer doesn’t have a title.

2 Likes

hmm … could this be the replacement to the ‘official’ ROBLOX forums I’m seeing here? :thinking:

Liking the changes. Think it’s going to bring a more vibrant atmosphere, especially as more and more members join and become full members. Titles are cool too.

Also a thought:
don’t know if you’re planning on archiving or deleting the categories after the fact, but if you’re going to archive them … why not remove the year in the parent RDC Category and keep it in the subs?

1 Like

For next year, (Roblox Developer Conference category) we’re planning to leave the content from previous years and make it a general title for future years. This way we won’t have to create new categories for every year and at the same time keep the content posted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love these changes! :fire: I owe you all a high five when I drop by the HQ in the distant future.

2 Likes

All the changes are great, though I don’t understand the merging of feature requests and bug reports.

1 Like

This change looks promising for both the veteran developers and newcomers to the site. Could you just reiterate the access levels for each type of account for the new and old categories now this change has been implemented.

1 Like

This is an awesome change. It provides for better organization as well as a higher possible response time. :smiley:

1 Like

coolio

2 Likes

These changes are great! I like the groups that were added as well.

1 Like

I cant become Web Developer on my settings.

1 Like

Great changes! :+1:

2 Likes

:clap:

2 Likes