Developers’ Corporation is looking for a video maker![CLOSED]

About Us

Hi there! We are Developers’ Corporation, a small game development team. We’re looking for a video maker who is willing to join our team and work with us on our noob themed games!

The Team
AnonymousDeveloper13 - Lead Scripter
Zapph0d_Trig0n - Lead Builder

You can see our games so far here :

ROBLOX

Developers’ Corporation

About The Job

We are looking for a video maker to join our team. We expect medium- high quality videos that adhere to our game’s style. The goal is to create trailers for our games and upcoming games . Right now we need trailers for noob defense and noob quest . Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Examples of our style can be seen in our games

Payment

We pay in Robux . It can be negotiated but I’m thinking 300 robux per month till we reach ur desired amount

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at: Darth Nihilus#0389
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

First of all, 300 Robux is a severe underpayment, if not, an insult to video creators out there.

If you want a professional trailer, but will only offer to pay 3/5 of the fee needed to actually publish that trailer onto your game, I would assume that you’re going to be very out of luck.

You’ll probably need to look into paying either USD, upping your current pricing of 300 Robux by a ton or making some sort of weird compromise.

You shouldn’t offer a %, especially nowhere near the 20% mark for a trailer.

1 Like

As @BarryYeeBenson said 300 robux is way too low for the type of quality you are expecting. I have seen game trailers go for as much as 500k robux. Also paying a game trailer creator with % is just ridiculous.

1 Like

500k? That is insane . I have low funding so that’s why I was only offering 300. Would a monthly payment work?

1 Like

I understand, not everyone can afford a game trailer creator, they are quite expensive and the ones who offer cheap game trailers usually make awful ones. Also usually animators, SFX artists and game trailer creators (basically developers who just provide assets for the game, ui designers etc… you name it) like to be paid directly with robux or USD since they just provide assets for the game and sell them instead of putting the game together, scripting it, building it etc… Also you can find a game trailer creator which you can afford and ask him if he can accept a monthly payment, it is not up to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.