Developers needed for simulator game [closed]

Game hiring for mechanic simulator game

About the game

the game is about running a workshop business where you fix up vehicles and increase your workers for maximum efficiency also when you start you have to fix up the customers car or motorbike yourself. also as you progress in the game you get better vehicles for example [x] will be increased by [c] then [f] and so on and so forth.

The Team
@funkmeist123 - team leader
@funkmeist123, @Aatlxs_Dev - builder
@lolfxv3 - scripter
@funkmeist123 - UI
@ancant64 - animator

Payment

the payments will be
scripters - 45%
builders - 35%
UI - 10%
animator - 10%
team leader - 0%

Contact’s

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or you can contact me on discord my username is skybuilder#3612 also remember to tell me that you’re friending me on discord so i don’t accidentally say no to your friend request.

3 Likes

Is this simply percentage based or will any upfront payment in robux / USD by made to the developers?

3 Likes

sorry but i can’t pay upfront since i have never released a game before sucesfully sorry if this dissapoints you but i can pay over time

Your percentages add up to 105%, how are you going to pay people more than you’re making?

9 Likes

How will us developers know this game will be a success(how will we know we will make our Robux)?

2 Likes

So you’ve never made a game before, don’t develop, can’t afford to pay up front. This makes it difficult for people to trust you. On top of this, you aren’t actually on the development team. It looks like you are taking a 5% for doing nothing.

2 Likes

As others have mentioned, your percentages add up to 105% :thinking:

Many people would also be more interested if you paid ROBUX or USD upfront. Your percentage payment is a big iffy for many people as they cannot guarantee an income since it’s based entirely on the game’s successfulness.
I also notice many grammar mistakes in your post - this creates a bad first impression on people who are reading.

1 Like

OP mentioned they’re going to be one of the two builders.

1 Like

That’s alright, but why would a simulators, one of the easiest things to make, need 2 builders on percentage? I feel one is going to be doing a lot more work than the other.

simulator games can be done by one or two people in 2-3 weeks tops
you’re aiming way too high right now

2 Likes

oh ok sorry i have no idea what to do for simulators as i have like i said been very inexperienced with running a team

Ok I have fixed the problem now thanks for telling me I really suck at maths

ok i changed everything to now only have 1 builder and 1 scripter

actually i can technically develop i know how to build just i’ve never actually built anything that went into a game that reached release date but i have completed a showcase before so i do know how to build just not how to script and market a game.

So you’ve never really had your assets in a successful game for development (This was actually me for a while, it was a pain). Can I ask, how long have you been building on the platform?

since about late 2016 or early 2017

I just have a question:
Why did you put “Team leader 0%”
but your the builder. Shouldn’t it be lead builder?

1 Like

In the post it said they’re going to be both builder and team leader.

1 Like

Do you have a budget to spend on adverts?
Your payment scheme/Team is all over the place. You do not pay UI and Animators in percentage;these are commissioned jobs. How much would you be taking out?
A builder and Modeler are two different things. A Builder creates assets on roblox and a Modeler uses external softwares to create assets. You would be better of hiring a Modeler.

my main idea for adverts is to buy a ton robux then use that to do it
but yeah for the rest my post really is terrible i’m seriously new to dev foruming so my post is all over the place sorry about that

also thanks for all the critisism it will help me hire people the next time i make a post.

1 Like