DevForum groups?

Development Groups

Is there a possibility for development groups to have their own tab in DevForums. Were the group owners/developers for the groups could have a way to post sneak peaks/ announcements for their games or maybe a way to recruit developers for their projects.

I would truly like some opinions on this topic. What do you guys think about it?

1 Like

Elaborating how the #bulletin-board and #public-collaboration categories aren’t sufficient for your use-case will strengthen your proposal and increase the discussion which takes place internally when your feedback is being considered.

As a developer, I can already use the two categories to post announcements for my games and groups, and recruit other developers.

5 Likes

To build upon what @byc14 said. The #bulletin-board’s other intention, other than post approval, is to post things like announcements for you games.

This category is for sharing content with your non-forum communities on the Roblox platform, such as game and group communities.

I like the thought process behind this feature but I can’t really see it becoming a feature as we can already do both of the things that this new category will bring. We can already post announcements in the #bulletin-board and recruit people in the #public-collaboration categories. I feel this category will bring a lot of confusion among new forum members and I can see this category being misused because of that. I also think this category will just clutter up the forum and serve no real purpose.

2 Likes