This game is a passion project started by me. Any suggestions would be appreciated, don’t go too hard on me (I am a solo developer so I can’t fix everything.) If you wish to support me through this project constructive criticism comment would be appreciated.
I plan on adding more features but as of now I have the gun system, the drywall breaking system, the lock system, and the door system.
Click the button above to test!
I Want Constructive Criticism, I do not want “This Sucks” or “This is terrible.” If thats what you think is constructive criticism then click off now.
this is pretty cool, couple of issues though:
- camera shake is way too less.
- shooting while walking backwards causes the animation to snap to the idle walking.
- the animation of the arms moving while sprinting is slower than expected.
- aiming down sights snaps the camera to the aim position, which is extremely jarring.
- the reload animations are too slow.
With the animations I want them to be slow as the concept is a slow speed maybe like 10m missions to invade houses, buildings, ect. Anyway thanks for the feedback I will improve!