DevLog #1: The Start of Dromund Kaas

Introduction

Hey everyone! This is my first ever DevLog, my names Twxtchy, and this is basically my record book for what I’m creating.

What is it I’m creating?

I’m revamping an old map I had created prior, possibly a year ago. It was hastily put together, and was extremely rough, all-in-all I found the map to be very ugly, and unsatisfying to wander, so I’m fixing that with this new version.

From what I can tell, this adventure of mine will take a long time before I finally accomplish what I’m seeking to do, I would estimate about a month before this map is complete, and fully playable for everyone to explore.

What does it look like?

Here are some pictures of the first area, where hostiles on the game will spawn. I won’t be giving anymore details than that, since they aren’t really important for what this post is really about.

My aim with this map is to blend meshes with roblox terrain to create a truly life-like experience for people to explore, as well as to create an absolutely spectacular atmosphere when you play the game and explore it to it’s fullest.

Why am I creating this?

Well, as you probably could tell, it’s for a game, and not just any game, but for a group game. For a few years now I’ve been dying to make a group on Roblox, simply because I absolutely positively love Star Wars, and I thought that it’d be fun to do something like that.

So, in the process of revamping my old map and making it something just so fricking cool, I’m also going to be using it in the group I’m running.

If you’re curious about any of this, and want to talk more on it, feel free to DM me on discord; Twxtchy#1398

When I make more progress, I’ll be sure to post more on this. I would love your guys’ critique as well, since I could’ve missed something while making this area, see you guys soon!

4 Likes

Good luck Dev!! Don’t get demotivated, if you feel so, then just post a message to some of the devs on DevForum, they will motivate you for sure!! :slight_smile:

:memo: - Harmony

2 Likes