Devuhloper's portfolio || Environmental artist and builder

Introduction

Hi there! I’m devuhloper, a professional environmental artist and builder; I’ve been on the platform since 2011, however I’ve only started doing commissions since late 2017 and I’ve been striving to improve my performance ever since. Listed below is most of my recent work, so I hope you enjoy!

Showcase

Archive
Canyon City

This is meant to be a large-scale city that will offer housing sectors, jobs, military enforcement, and cough massive scenery.

Cursed Tales

This was a map I did for a game (Cursed Tales) but sadly the project was scrapped due to unrelated issues.

TNI: The Grand Crossing

This is a border-based commission along with other builders but I captured my contribution of it.

Sunset Hotel

RoVille

Find the Noobs 2: Jungle

Night Howl

Tropical Island

TNI: Nighthawk City

Desert

Forest

Soaring Planet

Recent work
Accelerator Demo

Phase Wars

Driving Map

Fantasy Land

Candy Land

Stateview Prison

Clash! Maps

TNI: Nighthawk City II

SCP Roleplay: Area 47

Prison War Tycoon

You can also play the game here!

Personal projects and highlights

Old personal project

I was also featured on Roblox’s Twitter #MondayMotivation

https://twitter.com/Roblox/status/1087410211277553664

Contact Info & Payments

I only accept Robux, and my average rate is 5142 :robux_light: per hour. However that rate is liable to change depending on the complexity and flexibility of one commission to the other. Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me!

You can contact me through

This wraps it up for my portfolio, I hope it caught your interest and I look forward to doing business with you. :slightly_smiling_face:

115 Likes

+rep
Glad to have this guy on my team. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

He’s an excellent builder and smooth terrain designer, delivers the quality expected and is easy to communicate with!

11 Likes

You got some excellent builds there. Very talented I really recommend him/her to be on anyone’s project!!

6 Likes

OH MY GOD. BEAUTIFUL. I AM BREATHLESS by the city! My personal favourite is the room.

3 Likes

Love your work! You are very talented when it comes to building with terrain. My personal favorite is the one with the waterfall

5 Likes

Commission for @Enqrypted :smiley:

10 Likes

I recommend Devuhloper for terrain work. I am very satisfied with the terrain work he did for my jungle themed map.

17 Likes

That map is sick.
-30 characters

3 Likes

Very experienced smooth terrain designer that found creative ways to ensure I received everything that I requested.

He values quality but likes to get it to you as quickly as he possibly can to ensure you, the customer, have your needs filled.

Brought me a map that was better than I expected, and will suit my needs for the years to come.

Would hire devuhloper again, and again, and again for all my terrain needs.

4 Likes

It’s been more than a pleasure working with you!

Commission for CreepySins :smiley:

Images

9 Likes

I recommend this Robloxian. He does his work fast. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Your terrain is good, outstanding actually. But I feel you should work on your architecture more. It is low-poly and cartoony but I feel you got the potential.

2 Likes

@TophatBloxxer Appreciate it, though I rely on combining smooth terrain and building, so it varies from a commission style to another, but I’ll definitely look into improving it!

@kacper532 Hi, I’ve already mentioned my rate is flexible per commission, but I find 18USD (5k R$) very suitable for an average rate, thank you.

1 Like

Glad to provide this kind of feedback. You got potential. I really think this would be cool for you to ace. Even though people can be desperate for Scripters, another thing people are as desperate for is a detailed builder. I am sure if you master building detailed too, no doubt you can get people interested a ton more to be commissioned.

1 Like

I hired devuloper for some terrain work, and he got it done on the same day! He did fantastic work, and I couldn’t be more happier! I highly recommend him to any future customer.

Here are some screenshots of the work;

6 Likes

Love your builds, your terrain mixture with regular building matches with the environment to a unreal extent.

One of your work that I like the most is the 1st and 2nd picture. The landscape is brilliant!

1 Like

You’re a great builder, I love the detail and work you’ve put into it, I can tell you work really hard and getting lots of commissions! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Very much recommend him. He can get the job done quick.

1 Like

Back with more work!

14 Likes